Tony Covey MGS

(10) TESTERS ANNOUNCED - VICE Pro Soft Golf Balls

Our Sponsors

Swing speed...........84...................15 handicap////////////....Love to try this ball...........Been playing golf since high school......so over 50 yrs..........still have a couple of new Maxie fli balata golf balls!!!      

• Swing speed: 90-95
  • Handicap: 10

Driver: Callaway Epic Subzero 9Fujikura Pro Green 62g stiff, TaylorMade Rocketballz Stage 2 9.5o stiff

3 wood: TaylorMade Aeroburner 15o stiff

Mizuno 3 FliHi - Nippon NS Pro 1150 stiff + 1/2"

Ping G Hybrid 4 - 22o stiff + 1/2"

Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged 5-PW, Nippon NS Pro 1150 + 1" + 1o up

Cleveland 52o, 56o, 60o 588, +1" 

TaylorMade Ghost mallet, SuperStroke 5.0

SS: 115

HCP: 20

Been using vice balls for around 6 months, pro and pro+, so I have a good reference to compare to their previous models

Driver speed: 100 - 105

HC: 15

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

WITB: 

TM 2017 M1 440 w/ Aldila Rogue Silver X

TM 2016 M1 15* 3 Wood w/ Aldila Rogue Silver X

TM 2016 M2 4 Rescue Hybrid w/ Aldila Rogue Black S

TM PSi Tours P - 3i (One too many clubs :D ) w/ DG Tour Issue X100

Titleist SM6 60,56,52 w/ DG Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

TM Spider Tour Red

Titleist 14 way bag  :)  :)

I'm a good candidate for testing the Pro Soft.  I'll become senior-tour eligible (though not necessarily qualified) this May and am comfortably in the mid-swing speed category.  Years of consistent ball striking and an (over?) analytical mind will help identify whether performance differences are due to the arrow or the archer.

Driver swing speed: mid/upper 90's

Hcp. Index: 6.0

Driver swing speed: 94-99 mph

Avg 18 hole score: 81

I bought 5 boxes of the Vice Pro Plus golf balls this winter and have fallen in love with them. Plays like a premium golf ball without the premium price, and you get some individuality points for not playing what everyone else and their grandma plays. Would love a chance to try a soft compression version from Vice to match my less than tour level swing speed.

Current Clubs: 2017 Taylormade M1 460 (12° w/ Fujikura XCL8R Stiff Shaft), '14 Callaway Apex Pro 5-AW Irons (KBS Tour V Stiff shafts), Callaway XR 5 wood, Mizuno MP-5 54° wedge, Titleist SM6 57° & 59° wedge, Odyssey Works Two Ball Fang putter (Superstroke Mid 2.0 XL counterbalanced grip)

vice-testers3.jpg

The biggest story in golf for 2017 may very well prove to be the golf ball.

One of the biggest names in the growing direct-to-consumer golf ball market is definitely VICE GOLF. After doing some preliminary testing on several Vice products, we see why. Our conclusion so far: These guys get it.

Today, MyGolfSpy readers are getting an exclusive opportunity to test a not-yet-released ball called the VICE PRO SOFT. Pretty cool right?

We think Vice is making some incredible gear, but we want you to tell us what you think.

ABOUT VICE GOLF

THE VICE MODEL: The Vice model is simple, they think high-quality, tour-level golf balls shouldn't cost a fortune.

vice-model.jpg

ABOUT THE VICE PRO SOFT

The Vice PRO SOFT has been designed for players with medium or lower club head speeds who want to bring their game to the next level.

Vice says the new ball offers extra-long distance off the tee, outstanding feel, and plenty of spin for control around the green.

Overview of features:

• Extremely low core compression of only 35
  • 3-Piece Cast Urethane Cover
  • Newly designed BJ13 resin paint coating formula
  • Nanotechnology matte clear coating for grip and feel
  • Anti-glare effect and 100% color fidelity
  • 336 dimple design
  • Low dispersion
  • Ultra-soft feel
  • Tremendous distance off the tee
  • Controllable, high spin rates in the short game
  • Low Driver spin, high wedge spin

vice-pro-soft.jpg

HOW TO APPLY:

We take our product testing very seriously here at MyGolfSpy, so if you'd like to test and review the new VICE PRO SOFT, please read and follow these instructions carefully:

• First, if you're not already a member, register to join the MyGolfSpy Community (click here to sign up)
  • Second, Leave a comment in THIS THREAD and provide the following information:
  • Your driver swing speed
  • Your handicap or average 18-hole score

That's all there is to it!

Remember, you MUST apply ONLY in this thread to be eligible.