(10) TESTERS ANNOUNCED - VICE Pro Soft Golf Balls

vice-testers3.jpg

The biggest story in golf for 2017 may very well prove to be the golf ball.

One of the biggest names in the growing direct-to-consumer golf ball market is definitely VICE GOLF. After doing some preliminary testing on several Vice products, we see why. Our conclusion so far: These guys get it.

Today, MyGolfSpy readers are getting an exclusive opportunity to test a not-yet-released ball called the VICE PRO SOFT. Pretty cool right?

We think Vice is making some incredible gear, but we want you to tell us what you think.

ABOUT VICE GOLF

THE VICE MODEL: The Vice model is simple, they think high-quality, tour-level golf balls shouldn't cost a fortune.

vice-model.jpg

ABOUT THE VICE PRO SOFT

The Vice PRO SOFT has been designed for players with medium or lower club head speeds who want to bring their game to the next level.

Vice says the new ball offers extra-long distance off the tee, outstanding feel, and plenty of spin for control around the green.

Overview of features:

• Extremely low core compression of only 35
  • 3-Piece Cast Urethane Cover
  • Newly designed BJ13 resin paint coating formula
  • Nanotechnology matte clear coating for grip and feel
  • Anti-glare effect and 100% color fidelity
  • 336 dimple design
  • Low dispersion
  • Ultra-soft feel
  • Tremendous distance off the tee
  • Controllable, high spin rates in the short game
  • Low Driver spin, high wedge spin

vice-pro-soft.jpg

HOW TO APPLY:

We take our product testing very seriously here at MyGolfSpy, so if you'd like to test and review the new VICE PRO SOFT, please read and follow these instructions carefully:

• First, if you're not already a member, register to join the MyGolfSpy Community (click here to sign up)
  • Second, Leave a comment in THIS THREAD and provide the following information:
  • Your driver swing speed
  • Your handicap or average 18-hole score

That's all there is to it!

Remember, you MUST apply ONLY in this thread to be eligible.

• swing speed between 87-89
  • average handicap is 19

WITB 

Driver - Ping G425 MAX

3W - Ping G410 STF

3 iron - Ping G410 Crossover

4-PW - Ping GMAX iron shaft

52. 56, 60 - Ping Glide 2.0 stealth 

Putter - EVNROLL ER7 

101mph

12 Handicap

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM + TWITTER + YOUTUBE

:taylormade-small: 2017 M1 9.5°, Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei CK Blue, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:taylormade-small:2017 M2 3 Wood Fairway 15°, Aldila Rogue 125 Tour Edition, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:nike-small:Vapor Speed 5 Wood Fairway 19°, Fujikura 73 Tour Spec, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged #4-6 Iron, JPX 919 Tour  #7-PW Irons, KBS C-Taper, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

⭐ Artisan Golf custom 50°, 54°, 54°, Nippon Modus 120 Wedge, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:scotty-small:  Tour Issue Circle T - Tour Rat I

Greetings: I have a handicap of 20. My swing speed is between 80-85 and my home course is Manakiki G.C. in Willoughby, OH. I hit my drives about 225-240 yards. I hit a 5-wood about 200 yards.

I've played as many as 65 rounds per year. I am 6 ft. 0 inches tall and 215 lbs. I am in my "69th year".

I would like to be considered as a TESTER for the Vice Golf Ball program advertised on MyGolfSpy.com

Sincerely,

Gary Nied

645 Crestwood Avenue

Wadsworth, OH. 44281

gnied@neo.rr.com

ph. 330-334-3159

Swing speed 95 ~ 102

HCP:  7.2

Thanks for the opportunity.  

As you walk down the fairway of life, take time to smell the flowers as you only get one round.

I'm living in Sweden (not far from Germany) ;-) and I'm going to Spain april 5-9 with my friends to play 7 rounds at Bonmont and it would be a perfect opportunity to try them out there. I love Vice PRO and have played them for 3 years now. It would be great to try the new "soft" ones.

Hcp 13

Swing speed 95