Tony Covey MGS

(10) TESTERS ANNOUNCED - VICE Pro Soft Golf Balls

Our Sponsors

Would love to give them a try....swing speed of 85, handicap of 25

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

​drcrabtree@cox.net  MY HANDICAP RUNS 10-12.  MY SWING SPEED IS 85 TO 90.  I AM 70 YEARS OLD AND RECENTLY DROVE 2 PAR 4's. I HAVE BEEN PLAYING WITH THE CALLAWAY CHROME SOFT BALL.  I ALSO RECENTLY PURCHASED TAYLORMADE M1 WOODS, HYBRIDS AND M2 IRONS.  I TRY TO PLAY THREE TIMES A WEEK.  I HAVE BEEN PLAYING VARIOUS NEW BALLS.  I HAVE PLAYED GOLF MY WHOLE LIFE.  I LOVE THE GAME OF GOLF AND THE GAME IS ALSO GOOD FOR MY HEALTH.  I AM A VIETNAM VET AND A GROUP OF US VETERANS PLAY TOGETHER EVERY WEEK.

Driver Speed - 95

Hdcp (18) = 36

Thanks for the consideration

35 compression...sounds interesting. I currently play Snells and have never been happier, so let's say i am skeptical. Currently a 9 handicap, but only because my short game @$#@$@#!!!! Looking forward to experimenting.

Love to test these:

Hdcp. 12

Swing speed 93

Age 68

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I'd love to test the Vice Pro Soft. I currently play Chrome Soft balls so I'd like to compare the two. My swing speed is 84-86 mph with a driver and my average score is 86.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Average swing speed for a 68 yr old-about 95-97.

Still crank um good though. Handi-cap not bad either, 9-10.

Ball sounds very good. What sounds better is another very good new company going up against the OEM bullies. Still building clubs and instructing after 22 yrs and would love to introduce your product to my clients. Wish you tons of luck guys cause the average Joe needs guys like you.