(10) TESTERS ANNOUNCED - VICE Pro Soft Golf Balls

Swing Speed: as high as 126mph 

HDCP:+2

Driver: 917D3 with Whiteboard 70x & Epic SZ (shaft testing)---Need help
Fairway Wood: 917F3 with 80X Whiteboard, Testing Epic SZ 3w as well (shaft testing)---Need help

Hybrid: Titleist H2 19* w/ Whiteboard 90x

Irons: Miura/Steel Fiber 110

Wedges: Titleist SM5 56, SM6 52

Putter: Bettinardi Queen Bee #6

Ball: ProV1x/Callaway Chrome

Hi, from Pops.  I would love to test these balls.  A while back I started a thread on what soft balls members preferred.  Enjoyed the feedback.  I have tried a lot of soft balls, but none of vice.  Would love to be a tester.  My swing speed with my driver is from 80- 85.  My handicap is 25. 

While I really like the Vice Pro, I too have been looking forward to something like this!!  As soon as I saw the mention of a "new ball" I was hoping it was a "soft" ball.  My handicap is 14.  Swing speed is about 100 to 105 for a driver.  I would be honored to be a tester for the Vice Pro Soft.   Thanks guys!!  

While I really like the Vice Pro, I too have been looking forward to something like this!!  As soon as I saw the mention of a "new ball" I was hoping it was a "soft" ball.  My handicap is 14.  Swing speed is about 100 to 105 for a driver.  I would be honored to be a tester for the Vice Pro Soft.   Thanks guys!!  

Controlled swing speed at 98-105.... typically a high spin rate due to hands turning over too violently at times... im registered as an 11, and hang around there although i can dip below that when playing consistantly,

Sent from my LG-V495 using MyGolfSpy mobile app