Our Sponsors

Inconsistency by far.  One day the irons will work, the next the Driver.  I can never put them all together for a consistent ball striking day all around.  One day I'll shoot 76, the next 86.  Trying to string together a few good rounds in a row where everything clicks is next to impossible.  But what should I expect, I don't practice enough to make that happen ... so why am I complaining.  HA! 

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     TSi2 9* Project X HZRDUS RDX Smoke C3 setting

Fairways   HZRDUS Smoke 13.5* & 19* C3 setting

Driving Iron:   U500 17* Fujikura Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   T300 4 & 5 iron, T200 6 - W Project X 6.0 1* up

Wedges   SM7 48*, 52*, 56*

Putter    Newport 2

Ball   2020 ProV1

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Driver has been a real struggle the past two years. I used to hit it in the 250 to 260 range and pretty consistent.   Now a good drive is 230 and average is around 215. The worst part is I'm le

B. All day long. If I could just get off a tee box in decent shape consistently I'd be pretty dangerous. The rest of the game is Ok.

d and sometimes d

D-D. Inconsistent driving. It's been an annoyance for the last few rounds. I've been able to manage around it and post some good scores but I just gotta get it back to where it's a weapon and then I'll be pretty pleased with where I currently am.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

Woods and putting. I just cant find the consistency with my woods and the shorter pressure putts. I just cant seem to find the fairway consistenly enough off the tee box and those 5-8 footers to save a stroke. 

Mizuno MP59 - KBS Tour -standard length and Lie (flex, length/lie)

Nike Vapor Fly - 8.5* Stiff

Right Handed

Buffalo Grove

15 HCP

C for sure, especially on the driver.  I know I'm getting older but, the distance I have lost is drastic.

:cobra-small: Max Superlite 9.5* Driver   :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 10.5* Driver    :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 16* 3 Wood    :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 19* 5 Wood

:taylormade-small: Mid Rescue - 2, 3, 4, & 5 Hybrids     :taylormade-small: M2 - 6 Hybrid

:cleveland-small: 588 Altitude 7-PW    :cleveland-small: Tour Action 588 52* Gap wedge   :cleveland-small: Smart Sole 58* San wedge

:cleveland-small: Frontline Elvado Single Bend 33" putter (testing)                   

:MLA: Target Adixion 33" putter

:titelist-small:  Velocity Golf Balls