Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Hello from Vancouver, Canada area

Can't stop reading MGS. Love what the guys of MGS are doing for guys like me - scientific non-biased... err, whack lots of balls and see what it does - kind of reports. Don't get me wrong, their testing methods are logically sound IMO. 

Started playing when I was around 30 years old and want to take my game to local men's night and pro-ams. maybe a sectional, I don't know... I'm a busy CPA professional with my own consulting company so I'm indoors more than I'd like.

Got serious last year and registered for a membership with Golf Canada so it has me at 9.2 right now.

Looking for local professionals who love the game as much as I do and want to go score low. Enter in some competitions? Sure... we'll call it business meetings on the course.

Vancouver and Nanaimo area golfers... looking forward to meeting ya

Welcome from the state below, but on the east side of the Cascades.  Glad you joined us, and good luck with your ventures in golf.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Welcome!  I am going to see your Canucks play the Blues tonight!

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

Welcome to the forums!

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Welcome to the site

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

Welcome to the forums

Sent from my SM-G930V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:cleveland-small: Launcher HB Driver 10.5* | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 5W | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 3H and 4H | :cleveland-small: Launcher CBX Irons 5-PW | :cleveland-small: CBX Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* | :cleveland-small: TFI 2135 Cero Putter | :srixon-small: Q Star Balls

Welcome aboard!

Driver -  :callaway-small:   Rogue ST Max
Woods - :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -   :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wedges - :cleveland-small:  Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                               

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2
Rangefinder - :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX-10 Slope
Ball -  :vice: Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                           

Bag -  :tour-edge: Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

Welcome to MGS

Tazz

Grip n Rip it

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

East Washington? Always wanted to venture out that way. Heard it's much drier than the coast... Firm greens heh?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Much drier most of the time (only 7 inches a year), but we have had more rain than normal this year.  For the most part, greens are firm but hold shots OK.  

All of the city and county courses in Spokane are inexpensive and nice.  Of course, there is the Coeur d'Alene resort course and Circling Raven GC nearby.  West of Spokane on the Columbia River is Gamble Sands that was built a couple of years ago by David McLay Kidd, the designer of Bandon Dunes.  I haven't played it yet, but it looks beautiful.  I'm south of Spokane about 2 hours.  In nearby Walla Walla the Wine Valley GC is a must play, as is Palouse Ridge in Pullman, WA near the WSU campus.  Most of the courses around here are fairly open, not many trees but that doesn't make them easy!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Much drier most of the time (only 7 inches a year), but we have had more rain than normal this year. For the most part, greens are firm but hold shots OK.

All of the city and county courses in Spokane are inexpensive and nice. Of course, there is the Coeur d'Alene resort course and Circling Raven GC nearby. West of Spokane on the Columbia River is Gamble Sands that was built a couple of years ago by David McLay Kidd, the designer of Bandon Dunes. I haven't played it yet, but it looks beautiful. I'm south of Spokane about 2 hours. In nearby Walla Walla the Wine Valley GC is a must play, as is Palouse Ridge in Pullman, WA near the WSU campus. Most of the courses around here are fairly open, not many trees but that doesn't make them easy!!

Nice, I've tagged them in my Google Maps... might have to make a road trip one day. Gamble Sands is one of those that pops up on my feeds... reminds of Tobiano in our drier Okanagan region.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Archived