ole gray

Why did you join MGS?

Bumping this thread up as I see a ton of new folks hopping on the MGS train!  What a great place to lay down ya head and grow some permanent roots.   There are a ton of reasons to join however just a couple come to the front of the mind.   First class unbiased club reviews and the best damn community on the internet. 

• Like 2

Unbiased and independent testing. I like reading about equipment and performance and if I can save a stroke a round I'm better for it.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Gawd I love seeing this place blossom like a fresh sweet potato vine!

Sooooo why are you new folks joining? I'm thinking because it's the fastest growing and best frigging golf forum on the internet!

• Like 4

Gawd I love seeing this place blossom like a fresh sweet potato vine!

Sooooo why are you new folks joining? I'm thinking because it's the fastest growing and best frigging golf forum on the internet!

That's a pretty good reason.   I love the fact that so many of the new members that have joined in the past month or two are getting active in lots of different threads.    Great to see and has led to some really good topics and conversations of late!1

• Like 2

That's a pretty good reason.   I love the fact that so many of the new members that have joined in the past month or two are getting active in lots of different threads.    Great to see and has led to some really good topics and conversations of late!1

No doubt bruther and those that are active and contribute to the forum have a much better chance of testing some of this awesome equipment coming down the pike!

• Like 1

Even if there wasn't equipment testing, this would still be a great forum to participate in! :) Come on all, get involved in the various threads!

MDGolfHacker

• Like 5

So true to both of those OG and MD!!   Lots of great people and lots of great testing.   if I had been in the position to commit to those PINGS over the next month to two months, I would have jumped all over that testing, but maybe next time.  As one thing is for sure, testing opportunities around here are like buses, there's always another one coming just down the road.  

• Like 2

Even if there wasn't equipment testing, this would still be a great forum to participate in! :) Come on all, get involved in the various threads!

MDGolfHacker

This ^^^^^^^^   100%!

• Like 3

I joined because it's like Cheers. For real

" Everybody knows my name! "

• Like 3

Time to bump this puppy up! Sooooooo why did you join MGS?

• Like 1

I was getting emails from somewhere/somehow/something and looked at it and thought it might be for me.

So far it is. I'm not a internet junkie but do enjoy the reviews and am getting used to the site.

Keep up the good work.

What free stuff??

• Like 2

What caught my eye on the site was a coupe tweets from MGS. I hadn't heard of it. After seeing three or 4 about product testing I looked deeper into it. I joined so I could read more about how the product testing actually worked. What I found was that I didn't know nearly what I thought I knew about golf equipment, accessories, balls, clothing, etc. the things I've bought from reviews or that were mentioned here goes up daily. I've learned many things from MGS and learned about products I never would've heard of

• Like 3

I've read forums for a long time and found this sight most interesting however, I've never really participated in any of them. Signed up for the newsletter and read a lot of the best of articles, but I saw a post a little bit ago that I really just had something to say so I joined up and I've been stuck in ever since!! This sight I think has some of the most knowledgeable and info hungry fans on the web. I really enjoy this sight and the people that make it so!! Keep doing what you do MGS!!

• Like 4

Good stuff guys. Seems to be a common link. Most of us were led here by a tweet or article, then found a very knowledgable, helpful and friendly forum, and dropped anchor.

It's great to see so many new members contributing and sticking around to become not so new members!!

• Like 2

Came for the reviews and all the other great content. Still relatively new, but really can't beat this site and all it offers!

Thank you MGS

• Like 2

Just maybe this thread will help lurkers to make that decision to become an active member and get their names into the testing pool and such.  Not just testing opportunities but tons of good conversation and a chance to bond with some like minds.    

Share your thoughts on why you jumped on the MGS train. Was it for the equipment reviews, golf instruction, accessories info, community closeness, etc. that is offered here at MGS?....

• Like 5

Only been playing for a few years and wanted to join an online community that would help me understand the game better. Only been a member for a few months and the feedback from the members has been hugely beneficial.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

This is simple I am addicted to golf and the more info the better.

• Like 4

This is simple I am addicted to golf and the more info the better.

I can pretty much guarantee once a person gets their feet wet and becomes involved in MGS, they will be lock, stock, & barrel into this golf family.....   It doesn't get any better than right here folks so if any of you visitors are on the line, you need to come on over.  

• Like 1

I can pretty much guarantee once a person gets their feet wet and becomes involved in MGS, they will be lock, stock, & barrel into this golf family..... It doesn't get any better than right here folks so if any of you visitors are on the line, you need to come on over.

So very true..

MDGolfHacker