ole gray

Why did you join MGS?

Our Sponsors

Love the website content and this is the best group of forum members I have come across. Common interests and everyone acts like adults!

Originally found this site through searching google for club reviews. Haven't left since.

• Like 6

Love the website content and this is the best group of forum members I have come across. Common interests and everyone acts like adults!

Originally found this site through searching google for club reviews. Haven't left since.

We're glad you stayed bruther!

• Like 2

Bumping this up!  What do you like about MGS that brought you to our community?

I joined in 2016 and pretty much lurked for a year just reading posts and reviews and seeing how everyone treated each other. When I saw that it was just a really good group of people with the same passion for the game that I have I then felt comfortable jumping into the conversation.

• Like 7

I love the data-driven nature of the site. I'm incredibly excited by what Adam is teasing with True Golf Fit.

I've been a semi-lurker for the last 3-4 years. I have some time to contribute to discussions while I'm on IR. But I love the discussions here, and I hope to be able to continue after I'm cleared to play again.

• Like 4

For the chicks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

And I thought you said you didn't want to enter that Myrtle Beach contest with Paige

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 5

I bought a used putter that needed an insert  and was searching the net for info and this site came up.  I started digging around a bit and found I enjoyed it more than the other site I read every so often.  

• Like 2

I love the honesty and "truth in reporting"... I'm a huge fan of what Adam is trying to accomplish and actually attempt to do the same stuff in my community.

• Like 1

For the chicks!!!

My Man!!

Ahh after thought.. Something aint right about my post. LMAO

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Place to hang the hat, and not have to worry about being judged for name on that hat.

• Like 3

Place to hang the hat, and not have to worry about being judged for name on that hat.

Glad you're here buddy and I for one can't wait to read that first testing opportunity when it comes your way!

• Like 2

I love golf. This seemed like a much friendlier place than other sites. I was right. Enough said.

Sent from my XT1585 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Folks like you make this a stellar place.  You're an excellent example of what we all enjoy from new members coming on board. 

• Like 2

Folks like you make this a stellar place. You're an excellent example of what we all enjoy from new members coming on board.

You're making me blush.... Thanks.

Sent from my XT1585 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

Love the game, MGS is a great platform

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Nice honest people that accept you for who you are. Most forums are full of elites that love to tell you that you're wrong. Here all the regulars try to help and instruct.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I was on Wrx and found it wasn't a great community to talk golf. I found often my posts would get ignored and few of their contests were open to Canada. I'm on a few forums for hockey and it's always a bit more friendly than Wrx was so O was getting emails from MGS already so figured why not and when the Ping contest came up figured it was time.

• Like 2