TESTERS ANNOUNCED: (2) Testers Wanted: Cobra F7/F7+ Drivers

Our Sponsors

Handicap: 17

State: Florida

Swing Speed: 85 - 95

Avg Distance: 200 - 230

Club Preference: F7

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(50*) & SW(54*) w/Recoil 460 regular shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore(58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Slotline SSi 693 mid mallet Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After a grueling session of the selection committee we have picked out 2 lucky testers.     Dawgdaddy   Drewneddy   Congrats guys!  Look for a PM coming shortly.     For folks not chosen yet k

Whew! I have been out of town playing today and returned home to find out I have been selected.  Thank you so much Cobra Golf and MGS, and I do appreciate all of the congratulatory post from my fellow

Congrats guys!!! Look forward to hearing your thoughts on them!       Now lets lock this sucker up so we don't get more applications from people who don't bother to read. 

Posted Images

Handicap: 15

State: North Dakota

SS and Carry: 108mph and 270yd carry

Model: Blue King F7+

Driver: Ping G30 SFTech Stiff Flex

3W: Cobra F9, Atmos TS Blue 7S

5W: Cobra F6

4H: Cobra F7 4-5H 22* Stiff Flex

5-PW: Taylormade RSI TP +1/2", 2* Upright, Stiff Flex (DG S400)

50, 54: Titleist Vokey SM6 Steel Grey, F-Grind/M-Grind

• Michigan
  • 105 & 260
  • F7+

Titleist 917 D3 8.5* (16g Toe / C1) w/Mitsubishi Diamana D+ Limited Edition 70 Stiff (Gamer) or Grafalloy BiMatrix (White) Stiff or Matrix Red Tie 6Q3 Stiff
TaylorMade R9 SuperDeep 10.5* (set to 9*) w/UST Proforce V2 Tour Flight Stiff (16g Toe/14g Heel) or Project X Blue 6.0 Stiff (16g Toe/1g Heel)
Titleist 917 F2 16.5* (18g Toe / C1) w/Mitsubishi Diamana D+ Limited Edition 80 Stiff (Gamer) or Matrix Red Tie 7Q3 Stiff or Grafalloy Epic T90 Stiff
Titleist 816 H1 19* (B1 or C1) w/Mitsubishi Diamana D+ White 90 HY Stiff (Gamer) or Matrix Red Tie HQ3 Stiff
Mizuno MP-30 2i w/Rifle Tour Flighted 5.5
Mizuno MP-5 3-PW w/Project X 5.5; 1* Flat
Cleveland RTX-3 Tour Raw 54* 2 Dot / 60* 1 Dot
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 (2014) 35" w/25gx2 (380g head)
Bridgestone B330S / Titleist Pro V1 / V1X
Apparel / Shoes:  The Brand With The 3 Stripes

Handicap 14

Swing speed 95mph

Carry 235 yards

Preference F7

I currently use a Taylormade M2 driver w Accra shaft in R flex

Don't forget to put down what state you reside in!

Wow another great opportunity to test equipment brought by MyGolfSpy and Cobra Golf. I love reading through these entries checking on the new members and their interest in becoming a MGS tester.  For those entered,,,, it might be of benefit to stay active in the forum.   Just saying.....    ;) 

Callaway  Epic Flash 10.5 Driver
Callaway  XR16 4- Wood
Callaway Steelhead 3 Hybrid
Tommy Armour 845 MAX 5 - GW Irons
Cleveland CBX 2 54 Degree SW
Tommy Armour Over N Out 58 Degree Lob
Wilson Harmonized Chipper 32 Degrees
Ping  Sigma G Tyne Putter OR Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide

attachicon.gifF7DESAT-1-3.png

Well, Spring is here. And as you well know, every Spring young golfer's fancy turns to....drivers!

After a relentless winter of reading about CG, MOI, moveable weights and carbon fiber crowns, it's time to let the Big Dog eat.

And if the last three years have taught us anything, Cobra needs to be on your short list of drivers to demo. The list has been impressive: Bio Cell, FlyZ, King and King F6 have all be top performers in MyGolfSpy's Most Wanted Testing, with the FlyZ taking home the overall title in 2015.

This year's models - the King F7 and King F7+ - are as colorful as ever and come with something extra (more on that in a sec). Bottom line is, we want your help in finding out how these drivers perform.

attachicon.gif2.jpg

TESTERS WANTED!

Cobra touts the new F7/F7+ drivers as being three drivers in one due to a movable Center of Gravity, and when you combine that with the MyFly 8 hosel, you may very well have the most adjustable driver in golf.

And that something extra we talked about? The new Cobra's come standard with Cobra Connect - a joint venture between Cobra and Arccos. An Arccos sensor is built right in to the grip, giving you the ability to track your driving statistics automatically through the magic of your SmartPhone. Once you pair the sensor to the free Arccos Driver app you'll be able to track your performance, as well as access GPS info, on over 40,000 golf courses worldwide.

attachicon.gifCobra-Connect-1.jpg

Does all this add up to a driver you'll want in your bag? That's where you guys come in. We need two avid golfers to test (and keep) the F7/F7+ and tell us what you think.

HOW TO APPLY:

We take our product testing very seriously here at MyGolfSpy, so if you'd like to test and review the new Cobra F7 or F7+ driver, please read and follow these instructions carefully:

First, if you haven't already, you must register for the MyGolfSpy Community Forum (click here to sign up).

Second, in this thread, leave a comment providing the following information:

• Your Handicap
  • Your State/Province
  • Your Swing Speed & Average Carry Distance
  • Your Preference (F7 or F7+)

That's all there is to it.

We'll announce the testers in this thread sometime next week.

attachicon.gif3.jpg

Good luck!

Handicap 12

Cheltenham Uk

105-110 swing speed Carry 260-280

F7+ please!