TESTERS ANNOUNCED: (2) Testers Wanted: Cobra F7/F7+ Drivers

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After a grueling session of the selection committee we have picked out 2 lucky testers.     Dawgdaddy   Drewneddy   Congrats guys!  Look for a PM coming shortly.     For folks not chosen yet k

Whew! I have been out of town playing today and returned home to find out I have been selected.  Thank you so much Cobra Golf and MGS, and I do appreciate all of the congratulatory post from my fellow

Congrats guys!!! Look forward to hearing your thoughts on them!       Now lets lock this sucker up so we don't get more applications from people who don't bother to read. 

Posted Images

Thanks for this awesome opportunity! Have played cobra in the past and am contemplating a new driver especially in light of all the buzz about the Epic. Would love to see how F7 stacks up to both the Epic and my current driver, the M2.

Handicap: 7

State: Pennsylvania

Swing Speed: 105

Average Carry: 270

Preference: F7+

Ryan B.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Your Handicap - 7

• Your State/Province - FL
  • Your Swing Speed & Average Carry Distance - 105, 250
  • Your Preference (F7 or F7+) - F7+

Little background/context.  I owned an F6+ and wanted to love it, but I could not hit it straight to save my life, so I traded it in for a Srixon Z545.  I also own Game Golf, but find it a bit annoying to have to tap it every shot.  So... I think I'd be a great testing candidate as I can see if there is a noticeable difference from the F6+, and I can comment on ease of use of the Cobra Connect system built into the driver vs Game Golf.

Driver: Callaway Optiforce 440 9.5* with Diamama Blue S+ 62g Stiff shaft

3 and 5 wood: Callaway Big Bertha with Fubuki Z65 Stiff

Hybrid: Wilson FG Tour 4 hybrid

Irons: 5 iron: Cleveland Altitude Stiff; 6 -PW Callaway Apex Pro, KBS Tour-V Stff

Wedges: 51*, 55* and 58* SCORE with Genius Stiff