Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Golf Shows You Would Watch

Sproutland

Personally, I'd like to see Shell's Wonderful World of Golf reruns touched up and rebroadcast in all of their vintage glory!

Here's a sample - Ben Hogan vs Sam Snead back in 1965

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7URngrpvb8

Or not touched up. Love these and would watch them over Tin Cup reruns all day (Caddyshack would be a toss up). Don't understand why we only get these at Christmas and not throughout the year.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

My show would be called "Hack and Jill"

We had this conversation a while back about how well your average male player would fare against an LPGA player.

You bring in a decent player who hits it a mile farther than the ladies and see how they do head to head.

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

My show would be called "Hack and Jill"

We had this conversation a while back about how well your average male player would fare against an LPGA player.

You bring in a decent player who hits it a mile farther than the ladies and see how they do head to head.

Make the guy a solid 0-6 HDP to give audiences an idea of just how good LPGA Tour stars are. Have 'em play from the same tees, though.

My :1590477705_SunMountain: C-130 cart bag currently includes;

Driver: :srixon-small: z565 10.5*, Miyazaki Kaula Mizu 6 S-Flex
Fairways:  :callaway-small: X-Hot 15* & 18*, Project X PXv R-Flex
Irons: :benhogan-small:Apex Plus, 4-PW, Apex S4-Flex
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CG10; 50*, 54*, 58*, Dynamic Gold W-flex 

Putter: :odyssey-small: White Hot Pro Blade #2
Grips: Golf Pride MCC-Plus 4 & Lamkin UTx
Ball: Kirkland Signature 3-Piece 

Make the guy a solid 0-6 HDP to give audiences an idea of just how good LPGA Tour stars are. Have 'em play from the same tees, though.

It is unbelievable how accurate they are tee to green on the LPGA tour. Their shortcomings are mostly around the green.

If you did it like Bobby Flay's Throw Down it would be awesome. Take guys who post a thing on social media about being better than LPGA Professionals and surprise them with a camera crew and any female pro. Challenging them to 18 holes at their home course under tournament conditions and rules.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

The First Tee success stories...

Am I the only one whose eyes welled up (maybe just a few times) during the Drive, Putt and Chip showings this weekend?  I think a show that showcases the impact that our game has on young people would be fun.

Pimp my cart...

A friend of mine lives in an exclusive golf community and some of those carts are sick.  If they could find a family owned business that had a similarly weird dyamic, then something like a reboot of the American Chopper for golf carts could be fun.

A Season with ________...

Pro and college footbal has done it.  I'd love to follow an early favorite NCAA team for a season.

The not-Haney Project...

Nothing against Hank, but show me a new, up-and-coming coach. Someone without a big name (but a good personality).  And I don't care if the coach has a Barkley-esque project or tweaks a Web.com guy or Symetra girl.

18 Holes with Paige Spiranac...

just sayin

Currently (and for quite some time) gaming Bridgestone, Rife, Mizuno, Exotics and Cobra.  

I'd like to see a series about playing in mini-tours.

The struggle is real for those guys.

Sent from my VS990 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:callaway-small: 10.5° XR with Aldila Rogue Silver 60

:cleveland-small:  15° HiBore XLS with Fujikura Gold

:titelist-small:  19° 913H with Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana S+

:titelist-small: 24° 913H with Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana S+

:ping-small:  5-PW Ping i25 with KBS Tour Stiff Steel

:ping-small:  50° Glide SS Wedge with CFS Wedge

:ping-small: 55° Glide SS Wedge (Back-Heel Combo Grind) with CFS Wedge

:ping-small:  60° Glide SS Wedge with CFS Wedge

:callaway-small:  Odyssey Works Tank Versa 2-Ball Fang

Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Grips +2" 

• 5 weeks later...

Let's do a reality show of hackers-- Instead of taking already skilled golfers, let's take some folks with minimal skill, put them in a house and give them say 12 week's worth of instruction/practice/play and see how well they improve. Could do bi-weekly eliminations to widdle down the field and give one person the title at the end of the season. That person would get a trip to all 4 majors and inside the ropes access etc.

I like Ole Gray's idea-- kind of similar to Diner's Drive ins and dives. I'd definitely watch

This would be awesome. I would watch some absolute scrubs Try to get as good as possible in 12 weeks. Gotta get some goofy characters on there and some decent pro features. It would be great to watch the first month of pure slices and thinned wedge shots over the green.

Sent from my LG-H810 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Mizuno MP59 - KBS Tour -standard length and Lie (flex, length/lie)

Nike Vapor Fly - 8.5* Stiff

Right Handed

Buffalo Grove

15 HCP

Am I the only one whose eyes welled up (maybe just a few times) during the Drive, Putt and Chip showings this weekend? I think a show that showcases the impact that our game has on young people would be fun.

Pimp my cart...

A friend of mine lives in an exclusive golf community and some of those carts are sick. If they could find a family owned business that had a similarly weird dyamic, then something like a reboot of the American Chopper for golf carts could be fun.

Pro and college footbal has done it. I'd love to follow an early favorite NCAA team for a season.

The not-Haney Project...

Nothing against Hank, but show me a new, up-and-coming coach. Someone without a big name (but a good personality). And I don't care if the coach has a Barkley-esque project or tweaks a Web.com guy or Symetra girl.

just sayin

There is actually a YouTube series on ole Miss' good season. Pretty good, well done, but just not enough actual golf action.

Sent from my LG-H810 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Mizuno MP59 - KBS Tour -standard length and Lie (flex, length/lie)

Nike Vapor Fly - 8.5* Stiff

Right Handed

Buffalo Grove

15 HCP

Am I the only one whose eyes welled up (maybe just a few times) during the Drive, Putt and Chip showings this weekend? I think a show that showcases the impact that our game has on young people would be fun.

Pimp my cart...

A friend of mine lives in an exclusive golf community and some of those carts are sick. If they could find a family owned business that had a similarly weird dyamic, then something like a reboot of the American Chopper for golf carts could be fun.

Pro and college footbal has done it. I'd love to follow an early favorite NCAA team for a season.

The not-Haney Project...

Nothing against Hank, but show me a new, up-and-coming coach. Someone without a big name (but a good personality). And I don't care if the coach has a Barkley-esque project or tweaks a Web.com guy or Symetra girl.

just sayin

I'all watch anything that Paige is in, thumbs up for me.

Driver- Taylormade M2 9.5 degree 2016 (Fujikara Pro60 S)

Fairway Wood- Taylormade Aeroburner TP (Oban Revenge 65 S)

Hybrid- Ping G 3 Hybrid (Alta 70 X)

Driving Iron- Taylormade Tour Preffered UDI 3 (KBS Tour V)

Irons- 4-PW Mizuno MP64 (Dynamic Gold S300) Standard length/3 degrees upright

Wedges- Titleist Vokey SM5 52 F12,56 F14

Putter- Titleist Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2.5 Silver Mist edition 

Ball- Prov1X 

What about a show highlighting some of the top juniors around the country/world. Showing their travel to AGJA events, days at their golf academies, stuff like that. Those kids are all over the country every weekend, take classes, and play at such a high level.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ball- Prov1X 

Just saw a new video called Golfing with Paige. It's short and her first attempt at a vlog, but still awesome.

Sent from my SM-G920V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Late to the party, saw that a few days ago lol

Ball- Prov1X 

Here's a thought... Remember battle of the network stars? Have your favorite celebrities compete in different skills on the course, and add an audience for noise.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

Archived