jlew2144

Central Ohio gathering

I'm in. I don't really have a preference on courses. Don't know any there. I have looked a Windy Knoll. It is west of Columbus, but it looked nice.

Sent from my SM-G920V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

I'm saying Dublin. It's super wide open with a nice range for warming up since I'm sure most of us haven't gotten a round in yet

Just as long as we're finished by noon, I'm good to go.

Just as long as we're finished by noon, I'm good to go.

That's a freaking early tee time there man lol

• Like 1

That's a freaking early tee time there man lol

I know mate. It's a 2 hour drive and I have to start work at 3...looks like I may have to miss this one.

I know mate. It's a 2 hour drive and I have to start work at 3...looks like I may have to miss this one.

If so we will plan a Saturday round this summer! I have vacation time now so I can request a Saturday off

• Like 2

Ok so we're a week away and I've looked at some other courses for tee time prices. Dublin is gonna be too much I feel at like the 70ish range. Bent tree is has times around 12ish at a reasonable rate. So does northstar and royal American. I'm game for anything. I just figured we might as well get some more solid plans started so we aren't a mess come sunday

Agreed. My brother and my neighbor are also interested in playing but I want to get a solid number for the forums first. I'm cool with Bent Tree. It's been awhile since I've played there. Noon is also fine. Let's say by Tuesday morning we lock up tee times?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Agreed. My brother and my neighbor are also interested in playing but I want to get a solid number for the forums first. I'm cool with Bent Tree. It's been awhile since I've played there. Noon is also fine. Let's say by Tuesday morning we lock up tee times?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

That's good with me

You'll have to count me out of this one fellas, can't go that late on a Sunday.  :(

You'll have to count me out of this one fellas, can't go that late on a Sunday.  :(

We'll plan something that fits your schedule soon Matt!

• Like 1

Sorry just getting back in town from a visit to the folks in Florida. Got to visit with my newborn niece and my 4yr old nephew. I'm 99% On Sunday just need to double check with boss to give final say so. Will know for sure tomorrow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

I just remembered my office guy is going on vacation starting on Sunday night so I'm going to have to cover for him. I'm sorry I can't make it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

Too bad I'll be out of town

With the family. Have fun gents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk