jlew2144

Central Ohio gathering

So MattF, Mr_Theoo, myself, and my brother got to get out on Saturday finally after what seems like MONTHS of planning.

Had a great time. Matt is an awesome dude and funnier than hell.

So with that being said. And because I know we've had some new spies from around Ohio join fairly recently. Anyone in for another round here soon? I'd love to meet more new spies!

• Like 1

So MattF, Mr_Theoo, myself, and my brother got to get out on Saturday finally after what seems like MONTHS of planning.

Had a great time. Matt is an awesome dude and funnier than hell.

So with that being said. And because I know we've had some new spies from around Ohio join fairly recently. Anyone in for another round here soon? I'd love to meet more new spies!

Thank you mate! Hey, my golf has gone down hill but at least I'm entertaining!  :D

Depending on when and where, I may be able to talk SWMBO into getting out again.

• Like 1

It was good fun. Hopefully we can get out again before the season is over. I'll drive the ball better next time too lol

• Like 1

Hey guys, let me know if you ever need a fourth in Columbus.  Would love to get out and join in the game.

• Like 2

I was just up there in Columbus this weekend.  Didn't play.  But curious about what courses you guys play.  My son is an enthusiastic golfer, plays mostly around the area of Wendy's headquarters I think (his employer).   

BTW, what a fantastic city, so many trendy restaurants, bars and entertainment options!  

I was just up there in Columbus this weekend. Didn't play. But curious about what courses you guys play. My son is an enthusiastic golfer, plays mostly around the area of Wendy's headquarters I think (his employer).

BTW, what a fantastic city, so many trendy restaurants, bars and entertainment options!

I play anywhere in the city because I'm not a member yet. But I really enjoyed the golf club of Dublin. I also like bent tree in sunbury. And if I feel like a real challenge the Delaware golf club is a tough track.

If your son every wants to get a round in let me know I'd love to play

Hey guys, let me know if you ever need a fourth in Columbus.  Would love to get out and join in the game.

We're always looking for a 4th it seems. Will let you know next time for sure.

I play anywhere in the city because I'm not a member yet. But I really enjoyed the golf club of Dublin. I also like bent tree in sunbury. And if I feel like a real challenge the Delaware golf club is a tough track.

If your son every wants to get a round in let me know I'd love to play

Heck yea! Lets play!

This month is a write off for me, but I may be able to play next month depending on a surgery I have to have.

I'm a member at the OSU courses if anyone ever wants to get out there and play Scarlet. Good track. Pretty tough. Fun to play though! 

Closed this weekend and next for high school championships but keep in mind for the future!

I'm a member at the OSU courses if anyone ever wants to get out there and play Scarlet. Good track. Pretty tough. Fun to play though!

Closed this weekend and next for high school championships but keep in mind for the future!

I'm totally game for that!

I could be persuaded to make the drive down!

I've been wanting to hit Darby creek in Marysville.  Any interest from the Cbus folks in traveling a little north?

I've been wanting to hit Darby creek in Marysville. Any interest from the Cbus folks in traveling a little north?

If it's on a Sunday I can do it

Figures. Damn working at Lowes Sunday to Thursday! :angry:

CALL OFF!

I've already been off for 2 weeks because of the surgery...don't know that I would get away with that.