TESTERS WANTED! ×

Golf fitting question

Stocks&Bogeys

Hi everyone:

I used to race mountain bikes before I fell down the rabbit hole of golf addiction :). In cycling being fit for the right bike is critical. So now I have decided I want to get fitted for my irons and wedges. I love my driver and don't really want to mess with it so I'm sticking with what I

As anyone here used true spec before? They just opened a location here in Doral.

Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Heard of them. They don't have a fitting location anywhere near us here in Ohio but they build all the clubs right here in Columbus. I've heard really good things about them. HUGE selection.

Driver - Tour Edge Exotics XCG 7 Beta w/ Paderson shaft 44"

Fairway Metal - :nike-small: Vapor Fly 15* w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 65F 43"

Irons - :taylormade-small: SLDR 4i-pw w/ KBS Tour C-Taper 90S

Wedges - :edel-golf-1: 54* and 58* Digger grind

Putter - :scotty-cameron-1: 2015 GoLo 3 33"

Heard of them. They don't have a fitting location anywhere near us here in Ohio but they build all the clubs right here in Columbus. I've heard really good things about them. HUGE selection.

You sure on that one? I thought I read somewhere they opened up over off Busch blvd?

http://truespecgolf.com/locations/columbus/shows that they have opened up...

You sure on that one? I thought I read somewhere they opened up over off Busch blvd?

http://truespecgolf.com/locations/columbus/shows that they have opened up...

Positive - tried to go there a couple times and no one is ever really there. Theoo knew a guy that worked there assembling clubs too and confirmed at one time that it was only building.

Website is very confusing...we even mentioned that.

Plus if you consider where all of their other locations are - BIG cities or prestigious golf clubs - why would they have a random shop in Columbus...especially in a warehouse/manufacturing area...

Positive - tried to go there a couple times and no one is ever really there. Theoo knew a guy that worked there assembling clubs too and confirmed at one time that it was only building.

Website is very confusing...we even mentioned that.

Plus if you consider where all of their other locations are - BIG cities or prestigious golf clubs - why would they have a random shop in Columbus...especially in a warehouse/manufacturing area...

You're right very confusing. Oh well still little to no true fitters in Columbus at least that I've found. Back to regularly scheduled thread

You're right very confusing. Oh well still little to no true fitters in Columbus at least that I've found. Back to regularly scheduled thread

HA so true. Still waiting for something LIKE a true spec to open up in the area that is brand agnostic.

Archived