TESTERS WANTED! ×

Cleveland Introduces 3 New Huntington Beach Models

GolfSpy Barbajo

Fresh off their solid performance in MGS's 2017 Most Wanted Putter testing, Cleveland is adding to its impressive Huntington Beach Collection. 

These new models will be in stores April 14th, and remain an amazing value at $99.00 each....

CLEVELAND GOLF INTRODUCES THREE NEW HUNTINGTON BEACH COLLECTION PUTTER MODELS

HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA – April 4, 2017 â€“ CLEVELAND GOLF®, focused on Where Scoring Mattersâ„¢ and a global leader in wedge innovation since 1979, is proud to introduce three new Huntington Beach Collection putter models: the 3, the 6C and the 10. The new models officially launch on Friday, April 14, 2017.

HB-NEW_Beach_4.jpg

The Cleveland Golf Huntington Beach Collection is a line of milled putters with technology designed to deliver more consistent putting performance. Inspired by the beautiful setting of Cleveland Golf's North America headquarters, these putters feature the classic designs that have been revered for generations with modern innovations that can help any golfer improve their scoring.

Golfers around the world have discovered the incredible performance and value of the Huntington Beach Collection. The 1, 4 and 6 models, which launched in September 2016, have garnered impressive accolades from many major golf media outlets. Golf Digest awarded a 2017 Hot List Gold Medal and 5 stars for “Performance”, right in line with a review from one particular Hot List tester: “Whatever they're charging, they should charge more. It's that good.” MyGolfSpy's “Most Wanted” putter testing also showed very positive results, with the 4 model earning “Best Value” in the Blade Putter category.

HB-NEW_Beach_2.jpg

The new Cleveland Golf Huntington Beach Collection 3, 6C and 10 putter models feature tour-proven shapes and are made from soft 304 stainless steel, which promotes a softer feel at impact. The Precision Milled Face has a coarse, diamond-shaped pattern that is four times deeper than the previous generation, according to Cleveland Golf testing. The face promotes more friction at impact, which enhances feel and helps produce a more consistent roll.

HB 1.jpg

The Huntington Beach Collection 3, 6C and 10 putter models are available in right-handed 33”, 34” and 35” length options with a Midsize Blue grip. Huntington Beach Collection putters are available at $99.99 MAP each, and the oversized WinnPro X grip is available at a $10.00 MAP upcharge.

HB-NEW_Green_2.jpg

HB-NEW_Beach_3.jpg

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

I just put into play a Cleveland Classic Collection HB 6 Belly Putter that I cut down from 41" to 32".  I put 100 grams of weight under the grip. Similar to the look of the 6C and I like it.  Nice feel when putting, but haven't mastered long 20+ footers yet.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

best value in a new putter?  seems like it

Driver:    :honma:TR20 10.5*

Hybrids:   :callaway-small: Epic SuperHybrid 3 18*   Epic 4h 23*   

Irons:    :mizuno-small:JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:CBX2 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :EVNROLL:EV8

Ball:    :bridgestone-small:Tour BXS

I'm seeing a couple of center shaft models I'd like to roll!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Archived