TESTERS WANTED! ×

Your original desire.

Maverickping

Are you referring to the putter that is number 1 on the want list? Or the one that got you into the custom putter world?

I have always wanted a Newport 2 TeI3. But I putted with a Byron and it got me hooked. I still have pictures of the first expensive putters I have putted with.

PING: Rapture V1 9° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (65 Stiff)

TITLEIST: 906F4 15.5° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (80 Stiff)

COBRA: 5w Speed LD F/ST Tour AD YS Designed by Graphite Design made for Cobra Stiff

PING: S59 Rifle 6.5 Soft stepped

PING: Tour 48°, 52°, 58°

Byron SS Custom 006

Titelist Pro V 1

Ping hoofer Vantage

"Everyday you miss practicing, it will take you one day longer to get good." -Ben Hogan

Your "very first" putter that captivated you on purchase and still does to this day. The value of the putter only matters to the owner.

Pictures are most welcomed on the one that does it for you :lol:

Are you referring to the putter that is number 1 on the want list? Or the one that got you into the custom putter world?

I have always wanted a Newport 2 TeI3. But I putted with a Byron and it got me hooked. I still have pictures of the first expensive putters I have putted with.

This is the first Byron and I loved. I sold it because I couldnt take care of carbon on my Muni Greens.

006ocpg.jpg

PING: Rapture V1 9° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (65 Stiff)

TITLEIST: 906F4 15.5° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (80 Stiff)

COBRA: 5w Speed LD F/ST Tour AD YS Designed by Graphite Design made for Cobra Stiff

PING: S59 Rifle 6.5 Soft stepped

PING: Tour 48°, 52°, 58°

Byron SS Custom 006

Titelist Pro V 1

Ping hoofer Vantage

"Everyday you miss practicing, it will take you one day longer to get good." -Ben Hogan

Archived