Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Playing as a single

StrokerAce

I've been surprised to read how many of you play alone so much. I can't even recall the last time I played by myself. Not even 9 holes. The only times I do play alone will be for perhaps 4-holes of practice. My course makes a nice little 4-hole loop where I can play a 5,4,3,4 par returning back at the clubhouse. I do that off and on during the golf season perhaps once every week or two.

I suppose I'm fortunate to have a steady group of guys to play with on the weekends and some that will go play a quick 9 at the drop of a hat. In the middle of summer we've even played 18 late in the afternoon around 5:30-6 when the sunlight lasts till about nine.

Playing alone is fine if that's all someone's particular circumstances allow. But I prefer playing with at least one other and the competition.

I concur with you.Solo golf can be very boring at times;However,with my busy schedule it is hard to make plans.I usually play on the whim or spur of the moment.Plus most of my rounds are late morning mid week.Not too many available at that time to join up with.Its tempting to drop a ball after a bad hit.But I learned and adapted to play by the rules and keep an honest score even as a solo.Really miss playing with the regular group mid week.Most if not all men's clubs are weekends only

Keep it in the short stuff

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I absolutely prefer to play alone. I head out single overtime I play mid week (3 or 4 times usually) and if my buddies want to meet up on the weekends I go out with them. Solo, I am very serious and I play fast, always from the tournament tees. I play whenever I can get out, early morning, mid day or evening, doesn't matter to me. If I'm playing a public course, I meet all types; lots of casual golfers, the occasional NCGA guys who are always fun to play with. When I play the CC (my parents are members at a fancy pants club, I got a jr membership!), the players run the gamut from old, rich and terrible to old, rich and pretty good. Also, it's the home course for the UC Davis golf team so i get to play with them on occasion, they are all much better than me. Much, much better.

As for going out with friends, my friends are... not serious golfers. They always insist on carts (I hate carts), they play from the white tees and more than once I have turned up at the clubhouse to discover they have booked our tee time on the "executive 9" instead of the actual golf course. Beer drinking is not excessive but it's far from serious golf. Also, they are slow and total hacks. Great guys, they're my friends! They're just not fun to golf with. I will say this, I can absolutely slay that executive 9 now! I have shot a 25 (-7) on that thing and I have to say, sometimes it's nice to get a big ego boost playing the easy course!

Driver:  :ping-small:  G 10.5* W/Tour Stiff 65g Ping Shaft   

Fairway Woods:  :cobra-small:  Cobra F6 13.5*, F6 Baffler 16*  

Irons: Split Set-  :ping-small: i200 3i - 7i ,  :benhogan-small: Ft Worth 15s, 8 (36), 9 (40), PW (44) 

Wedges: :benhogan-small:  TK, 52* & 56*

Putter:  :ping-small: Sigma G Kushin 

Bag:  :ping-small: Hoofer 5way

Balls:  :taylormade-small: TP5/X

• 2 weeks later...

I have yet to be turned away at a golf course when showing up as a single.

I find that a starter who is personable and enjoys his job will always go the extra mile to make sure that he/she pairs up singles with a good group and not folks who really don't want someone joining them.

I play a good majority of my rounds as a single since I usually go out fairly late in the day. I really enjoy it since I have a chance to work on things I'm struggling with. I'll usually play a couple balls, my favorite game right now is a 2 ball scramble but play the worst ball. Really helps me focus on each shot.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

WITB

Bag: Ogio Silencer Cart

Driver: 915D2 10.25 Anmkara Attitude

3/4 Wood: Currently MIA

Hybrid: 910H 21* Diamana 'ahina

Irons: 712 AP1 DGs300

Wedges: SCOR 50, 54, 58 KBS Genius12

Putter: Ping Ketsch w/ flatso 1.0

Ball: Bridgestone B330

Cart: Clicgear 3.5+

With the odd schedule I have I play as a single a lot. Get paired with some good people sometimes or just go out by myself with my headphones in and enjoy the day. I like playing by myself it gives me a chance to work on real world situations. If I am waiting or nobody is behind me I play several shots around the greens and even practice recovery shots from trouble. If it's a course I plan on playing again I my hit different clubs off the tee to see what I am left with into the green. All that said anytime I get on the course is great

Ping G410 LST 10.5 set -1* Flat Accra TZ5 65 M5

Callaway Epic Flash 15* set -1 Aldila ATX Blue 75TX

Ben Hogan FT Worth Hi 19* KBS Tour V X

Ben Hogan PTX Pro 4-P KBS Tour V X 2* Flat 4* loft increments

Hogan Equalizer 50* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 X 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 56* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 62* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

EVNROLL ER7 P2 Aware Tour
Scotty Cameron Newport2 Buttonback P2 Aware Tour Grip
Snell MTB-X

I play almost every day, so solo golf happens quite often.  I find it's much easier to focus, and less pressure, rushing, etc. I do prefer playing with others, but solo has its merits as well.

:callaway-small: Paradym 9 degree Driver

:wilson-small: DYNAPWR 3 wood

:callaway-small: Apex 21  PW-4 Iron

:cleveland: CBX 50 degree

:cleveland: CBX 54 degree

:cleveland: CBX2 58 degree

:vokey-small: SM6 62 Degree   

:EVNROLL: ER2 Putter

I go on as a single almost all the time. The manager at home course has mentioned that there is a bit of a singles culture there so it is not unusual in the least that there are foursomes c9mprised entirely of singles. We can book same day online as a single too! I enjoy the flexibility and getting to meet new people is always interesting.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I almost always play alone. It's great when you're on and awful when you're off. If there is a single playing​ in front of me or behind me that I will try to play slow or fast to catch up or let them pass by and read the situation so if they want to be alone or maybe looking for a partner as well. It's always awkward.

Sent from my LG-H810 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Mizuno MP59 - KBS Tour -standard length and Lie (flex, length/lie)

Nike Vapor Fly - 8.5* Stiff

Right Handed

Buffalo Grove

15 HCP

• 1 year later...

just caught this story of a guy wanting to play through as a single....it did NOT go well....got to wonder what is wrong with people sometimes.  Probably multiple sides to this story (paranoid schizophrenic?!?!) but sheesh...it's just golf.

http://kfor.com/2018/06/01/two-charged-after-man-is-beaten-with-golf-clubs-at-kickingbird-golf-course/

Man gets beaten with putter after asking to play through foursome at Oklahoma golf course

If you've ever played through a foursome as a single, you know it can be a pressure-packed experience. "Take your time!" they say, "we're in no rush!" they lie. Meanwhile, you're attempt at speed golf quickly leads to an embarrassing triple-bogey as you sprint to the next tee and the group you played through judges your entire existence based on this exchange. Harrowing stuff, but hey, at least they didn't kick your ass or anything.

That was not the case for one man who asked a foursome if he could play through at Kickingbird Golf Course in Edmond, Oklahoma, according to Oklahoma News4. The single, a 55-year-old man, told police that when he approached the group and asked to play through, one of the members of the foursome, 67-year-old Eddie Aday took exception, telling the victim he worked at the course, which the victim didn't care about. They then got into an argument, and the victim claims Aday got 'nose-to-nose' with him. The victim, a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic, took a step back because he gets very nervous when other are in his personal space. When Aday approached him again, things turned violent.

"It escalated to the point that the victim was being hit in the head with a putter and the top of his head and the front of the head, and then another member of that foursome hit him from behind," said Jenny Wagnon of the Edmond Police Department.

To make matters worse, another member of the foursome, 72-year-old William Hickman, joined in on the donnybrook and began hitting the victim on his buttocks and legs. Kickingbird Golf Course? More like Let's Kick The s*** Out Of Each Other Golf Course, am I right?

"We don't normally have assault with a dangerous weapon calls at the golf course," said Wagnon.

Luckily, one sensible member of the foursome broke things up, but not before the victim suffered injuries that required three staples and 10 stitches in his head. The suspects claim the victim initiated the attack, but the pain they inflicted upon him says otherwise. They were later charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.

Let this be a lesson to all single golfers out there. There's nothing wrong with hitting a few practice balls, or simulating the glacial pace of the U.S. Open when you're alone on the course. It could keep you out of the hospital

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

What the heck!! This is ridiculous. There is no place for this anywhere, but for sure never needed on a golf course.

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

Love playing as a single as I hate everyone- people smell and moan and dont play fast enough for me..................lol

Seriously though I played single golf last few days and enjoyed the speed and the 'drop another cause that shot was crap' type of play, few chips around the green (if no-one behind) few putts etc

normally hit one drive then 2 balls towards the green, I find I can practice without seemingly annoying anyone. Like 4 ball golf as well for the banter and competition.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

This is a sad story. Because it's a single, No is a reasonable answer as is go ahead - take your time - the normal response when a faster group or even a single wants to play through.

Of course what happened was criminal and it will be dealt with accordingly

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

This is a very sad story. I wonder if alcohol contributed to the attitude of the foursome. I play as a single probably twice a week and virtually every time I come up on a foursome they'll wave me on.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

This is a very sad story. I wonder if alcohol contributed to the attitude of the foursome. I play as a single probably twice a week and virtually every time I come up on a foursome they'll wave me on.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Same here. I very rarely have to ask to play through when I'm alone, I'm almost always waved through as soon as I catch up with a foursome unless the course is backed up.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

I just stared playing seriously last year. Played once last summer when my father-in-law was in town and helping me with my game. Besides that I played as a single all of last year. I liked it since I'm still figuring stuff out and didn't want to look like a total fool out there.

I can book online at all of the courses nearby so I pick a slot where they accept singles.

However, first round year I booked a single spot but got put with a threesome when I arrived. The guys seemed pretty cool when we met but I was super nervous teeing off at the first hole. Surprisingly pared the first hole and did really well in the beginning but the wheels ended up falling off as the day went on.

Last weekend I planned to play single but ended up playing with two they guys around my age and slightly the same skill level (one was clearly better than me but not in a major way). Had a good time overall. Helped since the pace of play was a bit slow that day with the groups ahead of us.

Having moved here a few years ago I don't have any friends in the area that play golf. I find playing with other players makes it more fun at times and like the chance of meeting others. Just gotta be lucky enough to be in good group.

Who knows, maybe I'll make friends one of these days

Anyone in the Indy area? Asking... for a friend... who needs golfing friends...

Driver -  :taylormade-small: M2 D-Type, 9.5 degrees, (Stiff flex) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grip)

3/4W -  :cobra-small: King F6 Black 3-4 Wood (Stiff flex) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grip)

4H -  :callaway-small: Rogue (Stiff flex) (Stock grip) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grip)

4-AW -  :callaway-small: Steelhead XR Irons (Stiff flex) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grips, 7i with Winn Dri-Tac X Grip) 

SW -  :callaway-small: 56* X-Wedge

60* -  :callaway-small: MD4 Wedge

Putter - Odyssey White Hot RX #7

Bag -  :callaway-small: ORG 14 cart bag

I play as a single a lot - usually book online as a twosome and apologize for no partner when I arrive, though that depends on the course

:ping-small: G400MAX Driver 10.5* w/ Kuro Kage S

:callaway-small:  XR16 3W w/ MF AT S

:callaway-small:  XR OS 19* Hybrid w/ FS Evolution II 565

:titelist-small:  4-PW AP3 w/ TT AMT Black

:vokey-small:   SM6 50.8 F w/ TT Dynamic Gold

:callaway-small: MD3 56.12 W w/ TT Dynamic Gold

Tommy Armour Impacty Series #3 Alignment Putter

Ogio GROM Black

I play solo a lot, but I never set a tee time for myself. I just show up and ask when I can get worked in.

Even if I get to go alone, I usually catch someone and will end up playing with them.

This is me about 75% of the time too.

I play as a single around 75% of the time. I like going out as the first of the day but none of my golfer buddies like getting up that early.

I've been really lucky with getting paired with good people, even played with an NHL player last year and an NCAA golfer this year.

I'm embarrassed after reading the comments about just showing up and getting on. That's a better strategy than what I've been doing: booking online for 2 and if they ask I'll say my partner canceled. Oops. :s

Sent from my Nexus 6P using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver -  :callaway-small: Big Bertha Alpha

3W -  :callaway-small: XHot Pro

3 Hybrid - :taylormade-small: Rescue 11

4-PW - Maltby DBM Forged

52 -  :vokey-small: SM4

56 -  :cleveland-small: RTX-3

60 - Scratch SS

Putter -  :seemore-small: FGP

I play as a solo during the week and then with the wife and friends on the weekends. I've never had any issues playing solo. Typically I end up paired with another solo or added to a threesome. When I do get play the entire round solo, I feel that my negative self talk soars so it's good practice for me to work on my mental game.

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

I just stared playing seriously last year. Played once last summer when my father-in-law was in town and helping me with my game. Besides that I played as a single all of last year. I liked it since I'm still figuring stuff out and didn't want to look like a total fool out there.

I can book online at all of the courses nearby so I pick a slot where they accept singles.

However, first round year I booked a single spot but got put with a threesome when I arrived. The guys seemed pretty cool when we met but I was super nervous teeing off at the first hole. Surprisingly pared the first hole and did really well in the beginning but the wheels ended up falling off as the day went on.

Last weekend I planned to play single but ended up playing with two they guys around my age and slightly the same skill level (one was clearly better than me but not in a major way). Had a good time overall. Helped since the pace of play was a bit slow that day with the groups ahead of us.

Having moved here a few years ago I don't have any friends in the area that play golf. I find playing with other players makes it more fun at times and like the chance of meeting others. Just gotta be lucky enough to be in good group.

Who knows, maybe I'll make friends one of these days

Anyone in the Indy area? Asking... for a friend... who needs golfing friends...

I don't but I would drive up from Florida to play Purgatory in Noblesville again - one of the most under rated courses I've ever played.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

When I'm not playing with my kids, I'm frequently solo. I'll show up and get paired in the shop, I'll go off alone or I'll link up with others. If I know when I want to play, I'll call in and ask for the first opening for a single around that time.

I've just started using GolfNow and booking single rounds that way as well.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using MyGolfSpy mobile app

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

I always play as a single. My home course isn't very “savvy” on putting folks together, and it's not really busy, so I play alone most times. On the road, I do get paired with folks more often, but because I play in the late afternoon/early evening during the week, it's not too common to get paired. My only advice is if they say they put me with someone, I say “ok”, and then I try to have a good time. Guys I was paired with in San Antonio were great guys, and I called them to play last time I was in town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

• 3 weeks later...

A couple of years ago I was an out of county member at a club near my home. I could actually drive to this course from my home faster then some of the courses in town. I would drive up on weekends and I would always just walk on with no one on the course. The course had a few regulars on Saturday morning, but if I got there early enough I could get a round in before they teed off. I did this for the better part of a year and discovered that it is nice to play as a single from time to time, but it gets old when it's every time you go out. And this course was so dead that I could never get a regular game. Just single all the time.

So I dropped my membership there and joined a Tuesday evening scramble where I am always paired up with three other great guys who just enjoy nine holes and some company and a break from the stresses of life.

I now belong to the local muni where we have a regular Saturday group of at least two of us. I look forward to it every Saturday. I still play the occassional solo 9 after work, but I prefer playing with friends.

Having done the solo thing for a full year, I'll simply say that golf is meant to be played as a social game. To enjoy the company of both strangers and friends. Look, I'm probably as anti-social as any of you, but if you can't share that great drive or made birdie putt with anyone golf sort of loses it's luster to me.

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

I enjoy playing in groups and I play with a regular foursome. With that being said some of my best memories are walking and playing by myself, finishing at dusk as the sun is setting, the grass starting to getting dew on it. Something about being all alone on a course that is very calming and almost meditative.

Driver:  Titleist, TS2 10.5* regular, Tensei AV Series,Blue 55

3 Wood: Cobra 3-4 Wood Stiff shaft

5 Wood: :taylormade-small: S2 21* stiff

Hybrid:  :taylormade-small: R7 16* stiff

Irons:    Ping G's 5-PW AWT 2.0 regular flex

AW:       Calloway MD4 50*

SW:      Mizuno 54* Blue Ion, 8* of bounce 

LW:      :titelist-small: 6000S 60*

Putter:  :odyssey-small: Red Ball

Ball:      :titelist-small: AVX

I always play as a single. Courses around here wont let you go off as a single during peak hours unless you are first off, So I am always paired up. From my experience, peoples biggest worry is that they are going to get paired up with a conceded d-bag. So my first comment is generally something along the lines of, "I may not be very good, but I'll keep pace with you guys" and that tends to set the tone for the round / lighten everyone up.

I'll get called a sandbagger when I hit a good drive off the first tee, my first errant shot is usually followed with an "I told you so" about how bad I am. I dont usually have problems, but I'm also the guy laughing at my bad shots and making jokes instead of throwing clubs and cursing, so that probably helps alot. 

In general I've learned that the more lighthearted and kind you are, the more that rubs off on the people you are playing with and the more fun the rounds are. No one WANTS to spend 4.5 hours with a stranger, so I just try to make it a good time and I have met some REALLY NICE and cool guys by doing so.

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19

I will play as a single maybe about 30% of the time. I quite often book by as a single and end up getting paired in with ppl. Those times I do play alone I enjoy it, I get to work on my game and enjoy the round at my place (2.5 hours) at the same time I enjoy meeting new ppl.

There are definite benefits of playing alone and being able to use it as a true practice round with scramble tests and so on.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Due to a weird work schedule I sometimes have to walk solo. I've never had a group not wave me on

Of course the obligatory ‘topping' my tee shot usually occurs!

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Ben Hogan GS53 3 Wood

PING G425 MAX 5 Wood

Cleveland UHX Launcher 3 Iron

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

Archived