GolfSpy Barbajo

(4) TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Precision Pro Nx7/NX7 Pro Laser Rangefinders

(4) TESTERS WANTED!!!

Precision Pro NX7 - 2-0088 copy.jpg

PRECISION PRO NX7 & NXT PRO LASER RANGEFINDERS

It used to be there was a Snake River Canyon-sized gap between the big-name laser rangefinders and the so-called budget rangefinders. Both would give you distance, but dollars would buy you more features, sharper optics and greater accuracy.

You can still spend an arm, a leg and most of your uvula on a big-name rangefinder, but the gap is shrinking. Cincinnati-based Precision Pro Golf has been a leader in what some have called value lasers, but even that label doesn't fit anymore. And Precision Pro thinks its newest offerings can rival the big names in all areas of performance.

Precision-Pro-NX7-5-0132.jpg

Testers Wanted:

Precision Pro is introducing two new rangefinders this spring, the NX7 and the NX7 Pro. Precision Pro says both models are 25% smaller and 30% faster than last year's Nexus models, and the NX7 is the first Precision Pro rangefinder with Adaptive Slope and Pulse Vibration technology. In addition, the company says both NX7's feature a 400 yard range, 6X magnification and are accurate to =/- 1 yard.

And both feature a lifetime - yes, a lifetime - free battery replacement program.

But are they really comparable to the big-name rangefinders? We need four of you to test them and find out.

Precision-Pro-NX7-3-0099.jpg

How To Apply:

We are looking for four avid golfers to test and review (and keep) the new offerings from Precision Pro: two will review the standard NX7 and two will review the NX7 Pro with Adaptive Slope Technology.

We take our product testing very seriously here at MyGolfSpy, so please read and follow these instructions carefully:

First - if you haven't already, please register for the MyGolfSpy Community Forum (click here to sign up). You MUST be a Forum Member to be eligible.

Second - in this thread, tell us:

Your first name

Your home state or province

Your current handicap

Your current distance measuring method (laser, GPS or eyeball)

Precision-Pro-NX7-4-0111.jpg

We'll be announcing our testers next week in this thread, so check here to see if you've been selected.

Remember, you MUST apply in this Official Precision Pro NX7 Rangefinder Application thread to be eligible.

• Like 5

Your first name - Josh

Your home state or province - Minnesota

Your current handicap - 14

Your current distance measuring method (laser, GPS or eyeball) - I have a Garmin G5.

More and more rounds are in my future so I'd be able to give a thorough review of this product. Thanks to My Golf Spy and Precision Pro Golf for the opportunity.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Sam

North Carolina

Index 16

Currently using Garmin watch, Leupold laser Rangefinder

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Jim

Illinois

18 handicap

Eyeballing distance currently

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Matt

Handicap: 12

State:PA

Currently using Apple Watch with a couple different apps.

Tyler

Missouri

I currently eyeball my distances or use GPS via a stat tracking application on my iPhone

This has been one piece of entertainment I've been looking to add to my bag the last few months. Thanks for the opportunity!

Name: Jose

Home State: MD

Current Handicap: 16.8

Current Distance Measuring Method: I use a couple of them during the round. I use a Bushnell pinseeker 1500 when I can see the flag and my sky caddie SG5 when I can't. I've also used the sky caddie app on my android phone, golflogix and a few other apps as well.

Good luck to everyone entering and that's to precision pro and MGS for the opportunity!

• Like 1

Your first name: Brian

Your home state or province: Pennsylvania

Your current handicap: 20

Your current distance measuring method (laser, GPS or eyeball) Swing x Swing or Nikon range finder

WOW yet another testing opportunity for the MGS community!  It's a great time to become active and contribute to MGS, which in turn will give you a better chance/opportunity to become a tester.

Thank you Precision Pro and MyGolfSpy for offering this great opportunity!  I'll watch this from the sidelines as I have recently reviewed a rangefinder.  Join now and get ya self involved -- Good luck all!

• Like 6

Great opportunity!

Foz

Florida

18 Hcp

MG Golf M400 Laser

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Nice, I really need this!!!

Rex

Virginia

19 hcp

Eyeball and yardage markers

Chad

South Carolina

8 Hdcp

Garmin handheld GPS

Skyler

Utah

GPS (cell phone app$

Thanks again!

Hi folks

Fabrice

Paris, France

Hcp 27

Using iPhone and Apple Watch.

Thanks for all your tests !

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    mattierocks

• By Golfspy_CG2
      Precision Pro has folowed up it's NX7 rangefinder a Most Wanteed Wnner for Value with the NX9 HD.  Offering all the same technology from the previous version but enhanced HD optics take this price friendly range finder to a new level where it competes with some of the biger name brands. 
      Precisionn Pro has provided the following testers all with the NX9 HD to test out on the range, on the course and any other interesting place they may decide to put it to work.
      Follow along as they will be sharing their thoughts via a Stage 1 post in the next couple of days, then participating in an ongoing dialouge about their experiences, and wrapping up with a comprehensive Stage 2 post. 
      Testing the NX9 HD are the following members.
      jbmullin                                            Stage 1                Stage 2
      jonmusc08                                      Stage 1                Stage 2
      FromRighttoLeft                             Stage 1                Stage 2
      Perserveringgolfer                         Stage 1                Stage 2
      Russtopherb                                   Stage 1                Stage 2
      B.Boston                                         Stage 1                Stage 2
      poprocksncoke                             Stage 1                 Stage 2
      GolfSpy_MPR                                Combined Review
    • By Golfspy_CG2
      TESTERS ANNOUNCED!
      Who are the seven forum users that the NX9 has locked on for testing?
      @FromRightToLeft @Jbmullin @russtopherb @B.Boston @poprocksncoke @JonMUSC08 @perseveringgolfer @GolfSpy MPR Full announcement found here.
      Testers Wanted (7)
      Anyone that has read or better yet tried one of the previous versions of the Precision Pro rangefinders knows a couple things for sure.   The company is very customer oriented, responding to any manor of questions promptly and efficiently.   It's very first iteration of range finders—nexus- was among the least expensive on the market, but didn't  meet with a huge success.   Enter the NX7 series, and it's award winning performance in Most Wanted testing, and Precision Pro had a winner on it's hand, a very reliable, accurate rangefinder priced in the $200 to $250 range, with many comprable competitors sellingn for $350 to $450.   Precision Pro held it's own in the land of the established icon brands. 
      So with a product firmly entrenched in the value category, Precision Pro is introducing the next level of rangefinder for company.  The NX9 offers an HD display to an already quality product.   To find out all the tech behind it, you can read The First Look articles published earlier this spring Precision Pro Nx9 First Look
      So  we are offering seven US or members from anywhere in the world, the chance to test/review and keep a NX9 HD rangefinder.  Golfspy_MPR  will  be riding shotgun along with the testers on this as you, write a very through review for the forum, and provide ongoing thoughts during the review period in the review thread. 
      How To Apply
      Please provide the following information in a separate post----DO NOT  QUOTE or COPY THIS POST!
      First Name/City of Residence.
      Do you currently use a rangefinder or GPS for distance measuring or rely on good old eyeballing!
      If you use a device what model and brand
      We'll be selecting the testers next week.  Be sure to check back and see if you've been selected. 

• By GolfSpy Barbajo
      Congratulations to:
      bens197
      djahubes
      robertson153
      RoverRick
      strokerAce
      Dilligaf

(6) TESTERS (International) WANTED!!!

Precision Pro NX7 PRO
      Laser Rangefinder

So how much do you need to spend to get a top performing laser rangefinder?

Well, apparently not as much as you might think. The Cincinnati-based Precision Pro has built its reputation on high performing rangefinders with all the features you might at a price you definitely will love. Oh, and there's a lifetime free battery replacement program, too.

There's a lot to like here.

TESTERS WANTED: 
      The Precision Pro NX7 PRO model has all the stuff you might want in a rangefinder: adaptive slope mode, pulse vibration and a 400 yard max range. Features, however, are one thing - but what we really care about is performance.

That's where you come in.

We're looking for SIX avid, motivated and honest golfers to test, review and keep a Precision Pro NX7 PRO rangefinder, and let the MyGolfSpy community what you think.

This review opportunity is open to any golfer on planet Earth.

HOW TO APPLY: 
      We take our community reviews pretty seriously here at MyGolfSpy, so please read and follow these instructions carefully.

1. You MUST sign up in this forum thread. Signing up in the blog comments section won't do you any good.

2. In this thread, please tell us the following:

- Your first name and home state/province
      - What do you use currently to measure distance?

We'll be selecting our six testers next week, so please make sure to check back here to see if you've been selected.  
      Good luck!
    • By JBones
      OFFICIAL PRECISION PRO NX7 REVIEW

MDGolfHacker     - Stage 1 - Stage 2 - Stage 3

Schnergun           - Stage 1 - Stage 2 - Stage 3

SCC4380              - Stage 1 - Stage 2 - Stage 3

Visit Precision Pros website HERE
      Visit Precision Pros Facebook HERE
      Visit Precision Pros Twitter HERE
      Visit Precision Pros Instagram HERE
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog