(4) TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Precision Pro Nx7/NX7 Pro Laser Rangefinders

Luc

Alberta

Garmin g6 and Bushnell Tour V3

-Driver: Taylormade M3 (Project X Hzrdus Yellow 6.0 set at 10.5 degree)

-3 wood: Cobra King F6 (stiff shaft set at 15.5 degree)

-Hybrids: Cobra F7 stiff shaft set at 19.5 and 23.5 degree

-Irons: Mizuno JPX 919 forged 5 to PW ( Project X LZ 6.5)

-Wedges: Vokey SM5, 50, 54 and 58 degree

-Putter: Odyssey O-Works Red #7 (33 inches)

I play between 70 to 80 rounds per year. Living in Alberta, Canada, our season is shorter and with work, that is all I can get in, but watch out when I retire...

P.S. The picture is from my favorite course so far.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congrats to our selected testers.   Pro Model - MDGolfHacker and SCC4380   Standard Model - Shnergun and jfergus7

WOW yet another testing opportunity for the MGS community!  It's a great time to become active and contribute to MGS, which in turn will give you a better chance/opportunity to become a tester.   Th

(4) TESTERS WANTED!!!     PRECISION PRO NX7 & NXT PRO LASER RANGEFINDERS     It used to be there was a Snake River Canyon-sized gap between the big-name laser rangefinders and the so-called

Posted Images

Luke Bell

Yorkshire England

Professional

Bushnell Tour V2

I am currently enrolled on an Applied Golf Management degree at the University of Birmingham and the PGA training academy. I would therefore love to get involved in testing equipment as it is a passion of mine and would also compliment my studies.

(4) TESTERS WANTED!!!

Precision Pro NX7 - 2-0088 copy.jpg

PRECISION PRO NX7 & NXT PRO LASER RANGEFINDERS

It used to be there was a Snake River Canyon-sized gap between the big-name laser rangefinders and the so-called budget rangefinders. Both would give you distance, but dollars would buy you more features, sharper optics and greater accuracy.

You can still spend an arm, a leg and most of your uvula on a big-name rangefinder, but the gap is shrinking. Cincinnati-based Precision Pro Golf has been a leader in what some have called value lasers, but even that label doesn't fit anymore. And Precision Pro thinks its newest offerings can rival the big names in all areas of performance.

Precision-Pro-NX7-5-0132.jpg

Testers Wanted:

Precision Pro is introducing two new rangefinders this spring, the NX7 and the NX7 Pro. Precision Pro says both models are 25% smaller and 30% faster than last year's Nexus models, and the NX7 is the first Precision Pro rangefinder with Adaptive Slope and Pulse Vibration technology. In addition, the company says both NX7's feature a 400 yard range, 6X magnification and are accurate to =/- 1 yard.

And both feature a lifetime - yes, a lifetime - free battery replacement program.

But are they really comparable to the big-name rangefinders? We need four of you to test them and find out.

Precision-Pro-NX7-3-0099.jpg

How To Apply:

We are looking for four avid golfers to test and review (and keep) the new offerings from Precision Pro: two will review the standard NX7 and two will review the NX7 Pro with Adaptive Slope Technology.

We take our product testing very seriously here at MyGolfSpy, so please read and follow these instructions carefully:

First - if you haven't already, please register for the MyGolfSpy Community Forum (click here to sign up). You MUST be a Forum Member to be eligible.

Second - in this thread, tell us:

Your first name

Your home state or province

Your current handicap

Your current distance measuring method (laser, GPS or eyeball)

Precision-Pro-NX7-4-0111.jpg

We'll be announcing our testers next week in this thread, so check here to see if you've been selected.

Remember, you MUST apply in this Official Precision Pro NX7 Rangefinder Application thread to be eligible.

Hoping to be selected to test the RangeFinders!

Your first name: Macelo

Your home state or province: Missouri

Your current handicap: 8

Your current distance measuring method (laser, GPS or eyeball): SwingXSwing app or eyeball using yardage markers on the course.

Clubs in my Ogio Shredder Cart Bag

Driver: Ping G400 10 deg
Fairway: Titleist 917F2 3 Wood 15 deg
Hybrids: Titleist 816H1 3 hybrid 19 deg, 
TaylorMade M2 4 hybrid 23 deg
Irons: Srixon Z565 4-AW

Wedges: Titleist SM6 54* and SM7 60* 
Putter: Nike Method Core i3
Ball: OnCore Elixir

Alfred

ONtario

Bushnell Tour V3

Alfred

WITB:

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex, 9.5 Degrees

FW: Cobra F7, 14.5 Degrees

Hybrid: Callaway X2Hot 19 Degrees

UT Iron: Callaway Apex UT 18 Degrees

Irons: 4-6i King Cobra LTD Pro CB

Irons: 7-PW King Cobra LTD Pro MB

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 3 50 MG, 58 FG

Putter: Nike Method

Your first name - Charles
Your home state or province - Illinois
Your current handicap - 24
Your current distance measuring method - TecTecTec VPRO500S Slope Golf Rangefinder and GPS with Game Golf.

I've been downsized and am spending most of my time on the course. I play at least two rounds a week. 

-ckeller52

What's in the bag? This is....
IRONS         default_callaway-small.jpg.8d98a06e9125f12a694e88ffcbab3e58.jpg  Apex 19 5-AW NIPPON NS950 S
3 & 4 Irons   Maltby TS-1 Forged NIPPON NS950 S 
WEDGES      PING   Glide 2.0 Stealth 54° & 58° SS
DRIVER       default_taylormade-small.jpg.8a4a9b2a2fac6fe087f1c8c5cb704dbe.jpg  M6 FUJIKURA TSG PRO XLR8 61 S
3 WOOD      default_taylormade-small.jpg.8a4a9b2a2fac6fe087f1c8c5cb704dbe.jpg  M6 OBAN ISAWA RED 75 04
HYBRIDS     cobra King F9 Speedback 3&4  KBS TOUR HB GRAPHITE 75 R
PUTTER      Evnroll-01_1.jpg.c44279091062836814d5f5119fc252ea.jpg ER2cs 370gr The Stability Shaft
Lamkin       Sonar+ Tour Calibrate Standard Golf Grips
I also use Garmin Approach S62 and TecTecTec Range Finder.
And a SkyTrak launch monitor for the three times a week or so I hit the mat.