(4) TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Precision Pro Nx7/NX7 Pro Laser Rangefinders

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congrats to our selected testers.   Pro Model - MDGolfHacker and SCC4380   Standard Model - Shnergun and jfergus7

WOW yet another testing opportunity for the MGS community!  It's a great time to become active and contribute to MGS, which in turn will give you a better chance/opportunity to become a tester.   Th

(4) TESTERS WANTED!!!     PRECISION PRO NX7 & NXT PRO LASER RANGEFINDERS     It used to be there was a Snake River Canyon-sized gap between the big-name laser rangefinders and the so-called

Posted Images

Bob

Georgia

Handicap 24

I currently use a Skycaddy Touch  as well as a Bushnell rangefinder when I want to know the yardages for carry, to the pin, etc.

That method is much more precise, but does take a little longer than the GPS.

WITB - A Cobra Speedback Driver, Cobra fairway 3 wood, Infinity 7 wood, two Golfworks 20* and 23* Iron hybrids, Bridgestone Irons from 6i through PW, e  Infinity wedges, and a Heavy Putter. All but the putter have various UST/Mamiya shafts. I assembled all the clubs and shafts myself as a Custom Club Builder.

Your first name Milo

Your home state or province Michigan

Your current handicap 10

Your current distance measuring method (laser, GPS or eyeball) Laser

:ping-small:  Driver G425 Max 9*
:ping-small:   3 wood G425 Max

:callaway-small: Maverik Irons 4i to AW  
 :cleveland-small:   Zipcore Tour rack 50/10 M 54/10 M 58/12 F                                 

:taylormade-small: FCG #7 

:taylormade-small: TP5x 2021