(4) TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Precision Pro Nx7/NX7 Pro Laser Rangefinders

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congrats to our selected testers.   Pro Model - MDGolfHacker and SCC4380   Standard Model - Shnergun and jfergus7

WOW yet another testing opportunity for the MGS community!  It's a great time to become active and contribute to MGS, which in turn will give you a better chance/opportunity to become a tester.   Th

(4) TESTERS WANTED!!!     PRECISION PRO NX7 & NXT PRO LASER RANGEFINDERS     It used to be there was a Snake River Canyon-sized gap between the big-name laser rangefinders and the so-called

Posted Images

Heath

Oklahoma

Bushnell medalist

Awesome stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

3-wood:  :adams-small:  Tight Lies 2 (15*) 

5-Wood:  :adams-small: Tight Lies 2 (19*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Woulf love to try the new Precision Pro rangefinder especially as how I just kost my rangefinder last evening during league play at my regular course.  I am currently sporting a 12.2 index in the state of Idaho.  I play regularly (usually 3-4 times weekly) and work as the sitting starter and marshall at my home course.  Lots of time spent involved with golf one way or another.  The old range finder was a White Hot laser.  You can contact me thru my member number (61007).  Thanks for any oppurtunity to be of service.

Harry Woodruff

Good evening,

I would love to participate in the testing of the Precision Pro Laser Rangefinder.  I am an avid golfer.  When the weather clears, I will play several rounds each week at my home course in Connecticut.  I am also scheduled to play with friends in Virginia, Michigan, and Pennsylvania over the summer; so I'll give the rangefinder a number of great tests.  

First Name:  Eric

Home State:  Connecticut

Current Handicap: 12

Current Distance Measuring Method:  I use a commercial GPS App on my cellphone - it doesn't work very well.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Big Red