(4) TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Precision Pro Nx7/NX7 Pro Laser Rangefinders

Our Sponsors

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congrats to our selected testers.   Pro Model - MDGolfHacker and SCC4380   Standard Model - Shnergun and jfergus7

WOW yet another testing opportunity for the MGS community!  It's a great time to become active and contribute to MGS, which in turn will give you a better chance/opportunity to become a tester.   Th

(4) TESTERS WANTED!!!     PRECISION PRO NX7 & NXT PRO LASER RANGEFINDERS     It used to be there was a Snake River Canyon-sized gap between the big-name laser rangefinders and the so-called

Posted Images

Your first name: Javier

Your home state or province: Alaska

Your current handicap:9.0

Your current distance measuring method (laser, GPS or eyeball): Bushnell V2 laser range finder and calibrated eyeball

Scott

New York

14 handicap

Swing by Swing phone application.

Driver: Taylor Made SLDR

Irons: Taylor Made RSi2 4-PW

Hybrids: Adams Tight Lies 3 and 5

Putter: Taylor Made Spyder

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 50, 56, 60

Thanks Precision Pro and MSG for this opportunity. I like it when startups offer us a competitive product to keep the pricing heat on the big brands. If you want it tested in the heat, this is the place. I am retired and play everyday if my wife doesn't catch me before I get out the door. 

Mike

AZ

20 hdcp and sinking

eyeball - been all over ebay the last month looking for a Garmin S2

Your first name: Hunter

Your home state or province: WA

Your current handicap: 18

Your current distance measuring method (laser, GPS or eyeball): I currently use a waterproof Garmin GPS. It's been extremely accurate and love the waterproof for the WA climate. 

Your first name : Steven

Your home state or province : Liverpool

Your current handicap : 15

Your current distance measuring method (laser, GPS or eyeball) : s2 watch.

Always wanted to use a laser! Love me S2 watch but being able to zap the yardage 2 bunkers and other hazards would be awesome.