GolfSpy Barbajo

(4) TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Precision Pro Nx7/NX7 Pro Laser Rangefinders

Our Sponsors

Wayne

Hawaii

Pinseeker 1500 with slope.  Used on course, driving range (carry and rollout) and pitching area (40 - 60 yd).  On course it is used to dial in distance to yardage markers.

Comment: Pinseeker 1500 uses a 9V battery that is very inexpensive compared to the specialty batteries found in many currently available range finders (i.e. 123A).  The lifetime battery replacement is an excellent selling point.

(4) TESTERS WANTED!!!

Precision Pro NX7 - 2-0088 copy.jpg

PRECISION PRO NX7 & NXT PRO LASER RANGEFINDERS

It used to be there was a Snake River Canyon-sized gap between the big-name laser rangefinders and the so-called budget rangefinders. Both would give you distance, but dollars would buy you more features, sharper optics and greater accuracy.

You can still spend an arm, a leg and most of your uvula on a big-name rangefinder, but the gap is shrinking. Cincinnati-based Precision Pro Golf has been a leader in what some have called value lasers, but even that label doesn't fit anymore. And Precision Pro thinks its newest offerings can rival the big names in all areas of performance.

Precision-Pro-NX7-5-0132.jpg

Testers Wanted:

Precision Pro is introducing two new rangefinders this spring, the NX7 and the NX7 Pro. Precision Pro says both models are 25% smaller and 30% faster than last year's Nexus models, and the NX7 is the first Precision Pro rangefinder with Adaptive Slope and Pulse Vibration technology. In addition, the company says both NX7's feature a 400 yard range, 6X magnification and are accurate to =/- 1 yard.

And both feature a lifetime - yes, a lifetime - free battery replacement program.

But are they really comparable to the big-name rangefinders? We need four of you to test them and find out.

Precision-Pro-NX7-3-0099.jpg

How To Apply:

We are looking for four avid golfers to test and review (and keep) the new offerings from Precision Pro: two will review the standard NX7 and two will review the NX7 Pro with Adaptive Slope Technology.

We take our product testing very seriously here at MyGolfSpy, so please read and follow these instructions carefully:

First - if you haven't already, please register for the MyGolfSpy Community Forum (click here to sign up). You MUST be a Forum Member to be eligible.

Second - in this thread, tell us:

Your first name

Your home state or province

Your current handicap

Your current distance measuring method (laser, GPS or eyeball)

Precision-Pro-NX7-4-0111.jpg

We'll be announcing our testers next week in this thread, so check here to see if you've been selected.

Remember, you MUST apply in this Official Precision Pro NX7 Rangefinder Application thread to be eligible.

Ground Hog here.

I am a 6 handicap from Kansas.

I currently use a Nikon laser range finder

Would really like to compare either of the new Precision Pro laser finders against my Nikon that is about 8 years old.

Thanks for the opportunity.. 

Frank

South Carolina

Laser

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

18A751BA-9D76-4A69-8E0F-398EE94B7054.jpeg

This is John from North Carolina.

Handicap - 8.6

I currently use a Bushnell laser rangefinder.

Your first name Brian

Your home state or province Ohio

Your current handicap 8.7

Your current distance measuring method (laser, GPS or eyeball) Laser and Golfshot (GPS)

Craig

West Virginia

Garmin G8

Play 2-3 times a week from April-November

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Dave

Florida

I use a Callaway rangefinder coupled with a compact bushnell neo gps.

Dave :rolleyes:

steven

Florida

Garmin S6

Kim

Michigan

Leupold laser

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Would love to try a new rangefinder!!

Cory Racioppo

Living in Florida but from Ontario 

+3 handicap