(4) TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Precision Pro Nx7/NX7 Pro Laser Rangefinders

Our Sponsors

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congrats to our selected testers.   Pro Model - MDGolfHacker and SCC4380   Standard Model - Shnergun and jfergus7

WOW yet another testing opportunity for the MGS community!  It's a great time to become active and contribute to MGS, which in turn will give you a better chance/opportunity to become a tester.   Th

(4) TESTERS WANTED!!!     PRECISION PRO NX7 & NXT PRO LASER RANGEFINDERS     It used to be there was a Snake River Canyon-sized gap between the big-name laser rangefinders and the so-called

Posted Images

Very interested in providing the test for the ProLaser Rangefinder. I am a golf and travel writer (www.golfandtravelwriter.com) who has been invited by the State of Louisiana to do a story on the Audubon Golf Trail and to play in the ProAm at the PGA's Zurich Open.

I am sure I would be able to provide a strong test of the unit as we will be playing 5 times over 7 days.

Depart April 22. Many thanks Michael

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Frank

Pa

Callaway razr (been a while and the raze is good but would love to test an upgrade now that I am back playing consistently)

Hey Sean here. NYC resident. Currently playing to a 15. I started using the caddytek range finder at the end of last season. Which is slope capable but basically no other frills and the cheapest I could find. Thanks so much

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Kevin......Massachusetts.....12 handicap......GPS...Thanks for the shot!!!!!!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Driver   :bridgestone-small:     JGR 9.5 R Flex Adila 65        

3 Wood  :callaway-logo-1:            XR RFlex Fujikura Evolution

5 Wood :callaway-logo-1:            XR R Flex Project X 5.5                                     

7Wood  :adams-small:    Speedline LP R Flex Matix HD Radix 5.1                                                                                                           Irons      :bridgestone-small:   4 thru A Wedge  J-15 CB R Flex NS Pro                                                                                                             Wedges :cleveland-small:              56 CG 15                                                                                                                                                                           XE!                      65                                                                                                                                                                       Putter      :EVNROLL:         ER 5  Hatchback                                                                                                                                                Ball          :titelist-small:                 NXT Tour S