Your current handicap : 7.2

Your current distance measuring method : Garmin G6

Phil

New Brunswick Canada

Izzo Swami Voice Wrist GPS

Mike McEvoy

Michigan

Garmin S20

I'd love to test either one, but am most intrigued by the pro version. Thank you for the consideration.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

First name : Graeme

Current Handicap 13

I have a pro shot laser

Your first name: Andrew

Your home state or province: Oregon

Your current handicap: 7

Your current distance measuring method (laser, GPS or eyeball) phone gps app

Very interested in providing the test for the ProLaser Rangefinder. I am a golf and travel writer (www.golfandtravelwriter.com) who has been invited by the State of Louisiana to do a story on the Audubon Golf Trail and to play in the ProAm at the PGA's Zurich Open.

I am sure I would be able to provide a strong test of the unit as we will be playing 5 times over 7 days.

Depart April 22. Many thanks Michael

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Frank

Pa

Callaway razr (been a while and the raze is good but would love to test an upgrade now that I am back playing consistently)

Hey Sean here. NYC resident. Currently playing to a 15. I started using the caddytek range finder at the end of last season. Which is slope capable but basically no other frills and the cheapest I could find. Thanks so much

Kevin......Massachusetts.....12 handicap......GPS...Thanks for the shot!!!!!!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Driver   :bridgestone-small:     JGR 9.5 R Flex Adila 65        

3 Wood  :callaway-logo-1:            XR RFlex Fujikura Evolution

5 Wood :callaway-logo-1:            XR R Flex Project X 5.5                                     

7Wood  :adams-small:    Speedline LP R Flex Matix HD Radix 5.1                                                                                                           Irons      :bridgestone-small:   4 thru A Wedge  J-15 CB R Flex NS Pro                                                                                                             Wedges :cleveland-small:              56 CG 15                                                                                                                                                                           XE!                      65                                                                                                                                                                       Putter      :EVNROLL:         ER 5  Hatchback                                                                                                                                                Ball          :titelist-small:                 NXT Tour S