Our Sponsors

Recently picked up the PuttOut training aid for a little indoor winter practice and wanted to share my thoughts. Awesome aid to keep around the house and for travel. I travel for work and found that I can take this along and it passes the time. This device has 2 options for putting. 1 you can go for a perfect putt. It requires you to have the right speed and line to make the ball stop perfectly in the hole. Great way to consistently get the feel and speed of a putt and have a great visual cue that you are succeeding. Then you can use it like a normal ball return putting aid. Device simulates regulation size cup and gives you a visual when a putt lips out of the hole. For the $25 bucks I have found that it is money well spent. Can't wait to get out on the course and see some results. 

• Like 1

I've been contemplating picking one of these up. I will most likely purchase in the next couple months. I'm interested to see if this has helped your putting.

Recently picked up the PuttOut training aid for a little indoor winter practice and wanted to share my thoughts. Awesome aid to keep around the house and for travel. I travel for work and found that I can take this along and it passes the time. This device has 2 options for putting. 1 you can go for a perfect putt. It requires you to have the right speed and line to make the ball stop perfectly in the hole. Great way to consistently get the feel and speed of a putt and have a great visual cue that you are succeeding. Then you can use it like a normal ball return putting aid. Device simulates regulation size cup and gives you a visual when a putt lips out of the hole. For the $25 bucks I have found that it is money well spent. Can't wait to get out on the course and see some results. 

Checked out the reviews and this looks really fun!

I like having training aids that even my kids can get into.  I've got a 10 year old son who is fairly competitive and I can see him and I going at this for a while!

Thanks for posting.

This is sitting in my cart on Amazon haha. Thanks for the feedback on it!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

First thing my little brother, who is 10, does when he stops by for a visit is grab the putter and go to town practicing. He has gotten pretty good a 3ft perfect putts. Still cant beat me yet  :D Probably going to pick one up for him and my dad to practice with. 

I have one and I love it. I do my 25 putt drill everyday!

Thanks for the heads up, may give it a go

For anyone interested, Amazon is selling these for $18.35 today

• Like 1

For anyone interested, Amazon is selling these for $18.35 today

Thanks for the heads up. Just put one in the cart.

Just seeing this thread, I love the idea and apparent effectiveness of this training aid.  It is now listed on Amazon for $30 so I am going to watch for it  to come down some or hopefully catch it on sale.  Everyone with one please keep us posted on your progress.

Just seeing this thread, I love the idea and apparent effectiveness of this training aid. It is now listed on Amazon for $30 so I am going to watch for it to come down some or hopefully catch it on sale. Everyone with one please keep us posted on your progress.

I had actually ordered one when it was $18.35 and they canceled my order, so I just purchased it at full price. Haven't gotten to use it that much but I'll throw my thoughts up when I do.

Also, if you ever want to try it out before you buy it, let me know and I'll send it down for you to try

Very interesting putting aid. I still think a mirror and gate drill is the best way to do it

I recently got it. Its an amazing training aid to make sure that you are not pushing or pulling and also helps in maintaining the speed. It has helped me in aligning my putts and focussing on my pendulum swing rather than using my wrists ( i grew up playing cricket) so its a really big deal on controlling wrists. It comes in a nice small packing and you can travel with the little box or without it as well.