MmmmmmBuddy

Time to send these on their way....

I was told by SWMBO that some of the the golf equipment clogging up my garage has to go. It's not easy letting go, but I thought I'd give the fellas at MGS first crack.

First up is my '99 Hogan Apex/Apex Plus flow set. These are legit. They have spined TTDG S300's and mixed grips. Set is Apex blades from 7-E and Apex Plus cavity irons from 4-6. I'd call the condition a solid 7/10. Grooves are clean. These have the normal bag chatter that you would expect from a nearly 20 year old set of forged irons.

Sold
Asking $100 +10 to cover some of the shipping. IMG_0717.JPGIMG_0720.JPGIMG_0716.JPG

I'll add more as I get time.

I also need to find a home for a couple of putters that do not get along with me.

One is a 34.5" Evnroll ER1. This club is great. Just not for me. I cannot get used to the speed. Condition is a very solid 9/10. Comes with headcover, but no ball marker. (fell off mid round)

SOLD

IMG_0723.JPGIMG_0724.JPGIMG_0725.JPGIMG_0726.JPG

I am after $250 + $10 to help cover shipping. PM me with questions.

The last thing I have for now is an MLA Tour Mallet.

35" in nearly new condition. There are no weights. I lost them. Sorry. Replacement weight kits are available from MLA for $30.  Comes with headcover.

IMG_0714.JPGIMG_0713.JPGIMG_0712.JPG

Looking for $125 + $10 for shipping.  

Thanks for looking!!!

• Like 3

I was told by SWMBO that some of the the golf equipment clogging up my garage has to go. It's not easy letting go, but I thought I'd give the fellas at MGS first crack.

First up is my '99 Hogan Apex/Apex Plus flow set. These are legit. They have spined TTDG S300's and mixed grips. Set is Apex blades from 7-E and Apex Plus cavity irons from 4-6. I'd call the condition a solid 7/10. Grooves are clean. These have the normal bag chatter that you would expect from a nearly 20 year old set of forged irons.

They are awesome.

Asking $100 +10 to cover some of the shipping. attachicon.gifIMG_0717.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0720.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0716.JPG

I'll add more as I get time.

Thanks for looking!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Sorry, I'm hyperventilating....

• Like 1

If I only didn't have a set of FTX's in reserve.  

Great Irons and a FANTASTIC PRICE

• Like 1

If I only didn't have a set of FTX's in reserve.  

Great Irons and a FANTASTIC PRICE

I truly hate to send them on the way....  but I have to live with SWMBO for a few more years. 

I'm on the wrong continent to take any of these, sad to say. I'd be all over the MLA to put in my holiday bag, with my old Hogan Edge Pros! Best putter I've ever used (haven't tried EVNroll)

Get on board people.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    JRG

• By DPattGolf
      It’s been a while since I posted but it’s time to update what is in my bag for my first season of professional golf.

There are definitely some improvements that I’m looking forward to but overall I’m pretty happy with my bag so far. It helps that this setup has me -2 thru 54 holes of tournament golf (and $1,200 in winnings) since the driver, 3wood and wedges went in the bag on June 23rd.

So here is what is in my bag.

Driver: Titleist TS3 - Diamana White Board 70X tipped 1” & 1” short
      3wood: Titleist TS3 - Diamana White Board 80X
      Driving Iron: Titleist 712u - Accra 110i X
      Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW - KBS C-Taper 130 X
      Wedges: Vokey SM7 - Dynamic Gold X100
      Putter: Evnroll ER2 - P2 Aware Grip
      Ball: Titleist ProV1 Yellow
      Glove: Under Armour Iso-Chill
      Range Finder: Precision Pro NX7 Pro
      Speed Trainer: Golf Stick Pro

Carry Distances per GCQuad
      Dr (8.5*) - 290
      3w (14.25*) - 265
      2 (18*) - 245
      4 (21*) - 225
      5 (25*) - 215
      6 (29*) - 205
      7 (33*) - 195
      8 (37*) - 180
      9 (41*) - 165
      PW (45*) - 150
      50.F.12 - 133
      55.S.11 - 117
      60.M.08 - 105

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• By themondayqualifier
      First time long time…

…and as far as I can tell there has been lots of My Golf Spy Hype about the boutique brand Evnroll, but I'm here to ask the real life buzz questions - Does anyone have any insight on Evnroll Putters? The tech is captivating, I love Guerin Rifes former work, and the look of the midblade ER2 almost requires some time alone.....

Anyway, I’m turning to the community for info mostly because I don’t trust/have contempt for Golf Digest and the PGA Tours equipment blogs, so any actual human/user info on this unique brand would be greatly appreciated!

Question mostly pertaining to:
      1. Does the Sweet Face Technology actually work?
      2. Where's the best place to try one out? 
      3. Where's the best place to buy one? 
      Keep in mind I live in rural Ontario! (Shout out to MGS Canada)
    • By mcmarsico
      I'm selling my two previous gamer putters. A Scotty Cameron Select Newport 3 and an Evnroll ER1. Both are 34" and have the original headcover. The Evnroll knocked the Scotty out of the bag two years ago, and the new Evnroll ER5B just knocked the ER1 out of the bag. I'd love to keep them, but they can get more love elsewhere. Asking $175 for each, shipping included. Payment by Venmo. Let me know if you have any questions.  

• By cksurfdude
      Just picked up an ER5 (had a gift certificate and a coupon code so got an even better deal!).
      The site says these are refurbished and "B" condition, but - the one I received is essentially like new! No scratches, no smudges, clean and shiny and a brand new grip. Nice!
      https://www.budgetgolf.com/Evnroll-Certified-Refurbished.html
      Looks like they have ER1, -2, -3, -5 and -7; the 5, at least, was available in three lengths and there was a LH.
    • By DPattGolf
      As some of you know I am moving soon and I need to clear out some of my equipment that isn't currently in my bag. 
      First up is my Ft. Worth Black irons. This set is 4-PW with Dynamic Gold X100 shafts and stock Ben Hogan Lamkin Z5 grip.
      This set was used for a review but was by no means abused during testing. 
      Looking to sell for SOLD.

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!