rvarilek

New guy here

Been looking at this website for a few years and figured it's probably about time to actually participate. I'm 27 and been playing since about the age of 5 thanks to my family. Also growing up in the small town of Scotland South Dakota it just fit. Now I'm living in Western South Dakota, working in healthcare and playing nearly every day I can when it's not snowing. Finally put everything together last year and got myself to a + handicap and excited to improve as much as possible this year. I look forward to participating in this forum with everyone!

Sent from my XT1650 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

I believe a + index puts you in the top 1%. And in snow country? That's a feat. Welcome. I'm sure I'll be asking for advice soon.

Been to Spear Fish. Nice place, lots of space. Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Welcome from Minneapolis - glad you're with us!  We have a nice contingent of members in the Twin Cities, so if you're ever in town and have four hours to kill...

I believe a + index puts you in the top 1%. And in snow country? That's a feat. Welcome. I'm sure I'll be asking for advice soon.

Thanks. Like I said been playing the majority of my life and really have no other hobbies so I get to spend a lot of time on it. I'm pretty lucky

Welcome from Minneapolis - glad you're with us! We have a nice contingent of members in the Twin Cities, so if you're ever in town and have four hours to kill...

I usually make it up there once or twice a year since I have quite a few relatives and so does my girlfriend. If I have some free time in the schedule I'll certainly do that