deejaid

FS- KZG Combo Iron Set 16 Clubs Total!

OK here you go. The ultimate Kyoei Japan forged iron set. KZG Forged Cavity Back set with added Forged Blades and wedges. Total of 13 clubs shafted with Flighted Rifle 5.0 plus 3 more wedge heads. 1/2" over standard length, standard loft/lie. The clubs have been played about 5 rounds and are like new condition.

Here is what you are getting. KZG Forged Cavity Backs 4-9 shafted, matching PW, AW, SW head only. KZG Forged Blades 7-9, PW, AW, SW and a KZG XSS 60* LW. That's 16 clubs, 13 of them shafted and ready to go. All have midsize wrap grips.

This is the ultimate combo set. You can use whatever combination of irons work for you, want cavities up to the 9 and then, blades? Or maybe start the blades at the 7 iron and go all the way up through the lob wedge with them.

Club measurements

4- 39"

5- 38.5"

6- 38"

7(s)- 37.5"

8(s)- 37"

9(s)- 36.5"

All Wedges- 36.5"

These clubs are in incredible condition and are some of the most playable blade irons made.

I may consider splitting the set up, but would prefer to keep them together. Someone will be getting an incredible Japanese forged iron set.

$800 shipped to USA. Only trades considered would be Miura Baby Blade heads.

BA314566-D81D-43FF-B578-DE9808E67B26_zps

CF10F25F-2C6F-4462-84DA-E804A2C6F366_zps

206D6AA8-3897-4191-B54E-54FCDBD9980B_zps

DB3ED7F2-DA5A-4B37-B65A-FE52E4BC1CCE_zps

ADED0363-3AE0-4B4F-A88B-4FF7EB055C05_zps

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

Those are gorgeous!  Wish I could jump on them right now.  Hope they got to a deserving owner!

• Like 1

Thanks Justin. Someone will get an incredible set of irons.

• Like 1

Sunday price drop, $725 shipped to USA. I also have two N.S. Pro 1050GH wedge shafts I can included for the loose heads, or I can shaft them for you.

Well guys... I'm the mystery KZG buyer. I received the clubs today and Wow!! If you thought they looked good in the photos above they are even better in person. They're like new and anyone that sees them will say the same.

deejaid was a great guy to work with. Completely honest and up front. He also bubble wrapped each head and packaged them securely. No problems there at all.

Now I have to decide how to bag these jewels. I'll have my fitter set them for me including new shafts, weighting, grips, etc. I'm very interested to try a combo setup after I have the work done.

Again... thanks to deejaid. I'm going to really enjoy owning and playing these clubs.

Plaids seal of approval and a 5-Star rating.

• Like 4

Thanks PlaidJacket! Plaid was a great buyer. We spoke on the phone and had a great conversation. Prompt payment and great communication. A+ deal!

• Like 2