Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Krank Formula 7

metamurph

How much do each of us need to chip in to get Krank Formula 7 in the annual driver test protocol and bring #datacratic to the hype?  

"If you haven't ordered the New Krank Golf Formula 7 yet, you are leaving distance on the table! There is no faster way to gain 20+ yards and to make sure your ball ends up in the short grass than to add a Krank Driver to your bag!"

Of course, they may refuse during the fitting ordering to do that...we can't provide a "generic" driver to a set of testers, each must be "custom fit" (which they do without a launch monitor...).  They live off their position in World Long Drive which is generally two man race between Callaway and Krank and because they are direct, you gave to go at this as a consumer blind based on wow, I just saw xyz pound a 400 yard drive that thing must be magic.  But I am willing to chip in a few more dollars to my donation pile if we can make this happen.  Anyone else?

• 2 weeks later...

Krank drivers have participated in the most wanted driver test in the past. As memory serves they finished middle of the pack.

I remain of the mind set that lessons, fitness, practice and a good fitting are the magic bullet.

So that was funny. My IPhone changes Krank to Iranian.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I had a krank 3 wood and the face was definitely hot hot hot (tracked my longest shot with it at 260 via arccos). For some reason though, I lost all feel for it. Definitely a rocket launcher though, be interested to see the report on the drivers.

:taylormade-small: R15 10.5 aldila Rogue Silver 60S
:callaway-logo-1: XR 16 3W
:mizuno-small: JPX 825 3H 19°
:taylormade-small: RSi1 irons 4-AW
:callaway-logo-1: MD3 54°
:mizuno-small:  S5 58°
:cameron-small:  X7M

• 2 years later...

Don’t buy from this company. They sent me my $469 driver and it was defective . I sent it back for a refund and now they have my money and the club. No customer service - very dishonest. They’ll tell you how sorry they are and do nothing. This has been over a month and they won’t even answer my calls. I guess there is a reason no one plays that junk.