Noel

Emu Plains NSW Australia

No gps or tracking

Thanks for the opportunity - pls give one to Australia

Caige

LA, CA

Never used a watch GPS or any GPS. Just Rangefinders

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Thanks to SkyCaddie & MyGolfSpy for an awesome opportunity to test this product!  I'm interested to see how this multi tasking unit performs..   Good luck to those who enter this contest and please just don't enter and run, sit down and stay a spell.....

• Like 1

Tracer, Kansas

No

No

I have been looking at shot tracking just never bitten the bullet

Geoff

Virginia

neo ion xs

no previous shot tracker

Love to try this device.  Been shopping around and this would be great chance to see if I like them.

Garry

Florida

No

No

garry

My name is Regis. I live in the Myrtle Beach area. I play to a 22 playing 3 times a week. I have a GPS watch (Bushnel) but I no longer use it simply because I prefer my skycaddie. I've been using a Skycaddie for close to 20 years. I have a Golf Sense Analyzer but I seldom use it. If I decide to work on my swing or want feedback I go to an outdoor facility with grass tees and trackman. I'd love to work this product out because I love analyzing golf shots but if it doesn't work for me I'm going to let you know

Andrew

Orlando, Fl

6 handicap

Garmin Vivoactive

No shot trackers

My name is Dave. I play as often as possible to a handicap of7. I would love to help in evaluating this unit. Currently I use my smart phone and a GPS app. I have used several apps and am quite experienced and comfortable with all of them.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Joe

Virginia Beach
Handicap: 11.3
Never used GPS watch
Used game golf tracking system for a little while but found it too cumbersome and inconvenient to be practical on the golf course. I absolutely love the potential information that could be gleaned through the usage of a system such as this one.

Name: Dane

State: Texas

Handicap: +1

Watch: Garmin Approach S1

Tracking System: None

(6) TESTERS WANTED!!!

attachicon.gifSkyCaddie LINX GT - 5.jpg

SkyCaddie LINX GT GPS Watch/

Shot Tracking System

Way back in 1968, Smuckers had the bright idea of combining peanut butter and jelly in one jar. Whether the inventor of the idea was too busy to open up two jars or simply hated the idea of using two knives is unknown, but the two-in-one combo idea was a hit and Goober is still on the shelves nearly a half-century later.

A GPS watch/shot tracking system is another one of those two-in-one combo ideas that looks appealing on the surface. There are plenty of shot tracking products out there (Arccos, Game Golf, Shot Scope) and more GPS watches than we can name.

But putting both together? SkyCaddie thinks they have it figured out.

SkyCaddie-LINX-GT-3.jpg Testers Wanted:

SkyCaddie's new LINX GT can work as a stand alone GPS watch, can be synched to your Smartphone for an HD overview of the entire hole and, with the addition of SmartTags, automatic shot tracking with full round statistics.

Does the LINX GT sound like a shot tracking/GPS game changer? Is it golf's version of PB & J in one jar? We need 6 avid golfers to help us find out.

SkyCaddie-LINX-GT-6.jpg

How To Apply:

As you know, we take our product testing very seriously here at MyGolfSpy. We're looking for 6 of you to test and review (and keep) the new SkyCaddie LINX GT.

If you'd like to be a tester, please read and follow these instructions carefully:

First, if you haven't already, you MUST register for the MyGolfSpy Community Forum (click here to register)

In THIS thread, please tell us the following:

• Your first name, home state/province
  • Your current handicap
  • Have you used a GPS watch? Which one?
  • Have you used a Shot Tracking System? Which one?

SkyCaddie-LINX-GT-4.jpg

We will announce the six testers in this Forum next week, so check back here.

Remember, you MUST apply ONLY in this Official SkyCaddie LINX GT Application thread.

***For info on how testers will be selected, please click here.