GolfSpy Barbajo

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! SkyCaddie LINX GT GPS Watch/Show Tracking System

Spencer Neu

NY 

Yes I have used a gps watch, a garmin x40 GPS

I have not used a shot tracking system 

Hello everyone! I want some help from you guys in congratulating the following members for their opportunity to test the SkyCaddie Linx GPS Watch!

Testers are:

SuperDave, Kieldog, mnfats95, jacustomgolf, mattf and JW Results!

Congratulations guys and look out for a PM from me shortly to get information!

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Congrats guys.  That looks like a solid group of testers.  This will be a very interesting one to follow.   Having tested a GPS device before, I know how much work goes into it, and this product is even more detailed.   I'm sure you boys will knock it out of the park!!

• Like 2

Congratulations fellow spies!! Can't wait for your reviews on this 2 in 1 device, looks like great device full of tech.

• Like 2

Zack Gieszler

HCP 11

Have never used a GPS watch. Just Golf Logix app on phone.

Never used shot tracking system. I have a Voice Caddy VC200 I use at the range that is great.

Would love to try and test this setup. Have always wanted to try one. Would be very interesting to see.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Hello everyone! I want some help from you guys in congratulating the following members for their opportunity to test the SkyCaddie Linx GPS Watch!

Testers are:

SuperDave, Kieldog, mnfats95, jacustomgolf, mattf and JW Results!

Congratulations guys and look out for a PM from me shortly to get information!

Congratulations to those selected - I'm sure you'll do a great job from the 'average' person's perspective.  I look forward to hearing all about it.

To MGS - here's a crazy idea, why not edit the original / first post with those selected.  It makes it hard to find out who's been selected by going through the pages of comments.  If you edited the first posting, with 'here's who was selected', that would be a more efficient way of letting folks know.

Just my two cents...

-- P.J.

• Like 2