Snell Golf Expanding to UK/Ireland

JBones

SNELL GOLF EXPANDS TO U.K. AND IRELAND

April 18, 2017

UK_and_Ireland_d0c8e899-452b-44fe-88e5-b

For Immediate Release 

U.K. Media Contact:  [email protected]

April 13, 2017

SNELL GOLF BRINGS TOUR-LEVEL PERFORMANCE AT A VALUE PRICE TO  THE U.K. AND IRELAND

NEW BEDFORD, MA â€” Snell Golf, Inc . , the fastest growing ball brand in golf, announced today that it has expanded its international distribution to the United Kingdom.  Beginning April 30 th , U.K. and Ireland-based consumers will now have the ability to purchase Snell Golf's award-winning golf balls through Snell Golf U.K.

Snell_UK_Ireland_large.png?v=1492531166

Snell Golf is headquartered in Massachusetts, USA, and designs, markets and distributes premium golf balls primarily via an online, direct-to-customer business model. Snell Golf, whose goal it is to create premium, high-performing golf balls at affordable price-points, has been awarded multiple commendations in Golf Digest's 2016 and 2017 Golf Ball Hot Lists and by My Golf Spy.

Snell Golf was founded in 2015 and is led by Dean Snell, co-creator of the industry-changing original Titleist Pro V1 and TaylorMade Penta golf balls.

“I started this company in 2015 here in the U.S. because I felt that golf was becoming too expensive to play,” said Dean Snell, President & CEO, Snell Golf.  â€œIt was my mission to provide top-quality, Tour-level performance at a price point that was more consumer-friendly.  We were able to achieve our objective by going direct-to-consumer, avoiding Tour endorsement contracts and streamlining our marketing spend.  Since our balls were first reviewed by some of the top golf websites in the world, we've been inundated by requests from the UK.  We are excited to now be able to offer our products to a region that has such an important place in the history of the game.  For me personally, it is very special to be able to have our products available in the birthplace of golf.”

With the addition of a U.K.-based distributor, Snell Golf now offers its products in 13 different countries including AustraliaAustriaCanadaHong KongJapan and New Zealand. For more information and to view Snell Golf's innovative range, visit www.snellgolf.com.  To purchase Snell Golf's award-winning balls in the U.K and Ireland, log on now to www.snellgolf.uk

That is cool I am glad to see Dean and company expanding means they are doing good

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Definitely! I made the switch to this ball a few weeks ago. After playing around 150 holes last week during a golf trip, I have to say I'm very impressed. It performed in every way. Long off the tee with plenty of spin around the greens. I hope this company continues to succeed and keeps their prices affordable.

Titleist TS3 9.5* w/Accra TZ5 65 X-Stiff
Titleist TS3 15* w/Fujikura Ventus 7X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 20* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 23* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Titleist 718 CB 5 iron w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist 718 MB 6-PW w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist SM7 Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Bettinardi Queen B 10 34.5"
Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-X

Archived