Shankster

Classic Style or Bright/Bold?

Our Sponsors

I like khaki, or brown. Do you know how hard it is to find brown golf shoes that have zero drop but don't look like skateboarding shoes?!

If you know of some please let me know!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Shankster,

Have you ever tried TRUE Linkswear (Ryan Moore's shoe company)? They have zero drop shoes, mostly spikeless, that are extremely comfortable. Not crazy about their current styles, but a few yrs back they had some models called TRUE Tour, TRUE Stealth, and TRUE Gent. All came in beautiful rich brown leather, with modern classic styling. I have the Stealth (cap toe style) and the Gent (wingtip style). Great shoes. Do a Google images search or ebay search and see if you can track some down. I have also seen really nice looking Ecco brand in brown, which are great shoes as well.

• Like 1

Shankster,

Have you ever tried TRUE Linkswear (Ryan Moore's shoe company)? They have zero drop shoes, mostly spikeless, that are extremely comfortable. Not crazy about their current styles, but a few yrs back they had some models called TRUE Tour, TRUE Stealth, and TRUE Gent. All came in beautiful rich brown leather, with modern classic styling. I have the Stealth (cap toe style) and the Gent (wingtip style). Great shoes. Do a Google images search or ebay search and see if you can track some down. I have also seen really nice looking Ecco brand in brown, which are great shoes as well.

I have checked them out. But I read that the company isn't doing so well... 🤷🏼‍♂️

- Alan

Yep, I like Norman's stuff as well.

MDGolfHacker

Greg Norman has some of the best golf shirts out there!

• Like 1

I'm old and "conservative". I do have a few bright color shirts and only reason bought them as they were on sale, 50% or more off.

Told you I'm conservative!

• Like 2

I'm pretty bland myself with a few shades of solid blues, greens, whites, & grays. Of course my flag ship color is gray

Now with shorts which I wear 80 % of the year it's khaki, black, blue, & gray.

• Like 2

I have to say orange has been on of my favour colours since I was a kid so I do have a decent selection of orange shorts. After that however I'm definitely more plain. Lots of greys, blacks and blues.

Here in Nova Scotia a hat is a must for all the bugs, especially this time of year. We get eaten alive and a jar is definitely a must!

• Like 2

Awesome customer service at Criquet shirts!! They are giving me a new shirt after my favorite "Augusta Green" developed 2 small holes!!

- Alan

• Like 1

Classic here.  My preference is the kind of stuff that Adam Scott wears - no stripes, solid classic colors.

• Like 1

Awesome customer service at Criquet shirts!! They are giving me a new shirt after my favorite "Augusta Green" developed 2 small holes!!

IMG_1218.JPG

- Alan

Must be from the broken tee backlash when you hit those 300+ yard drives ;)

MDGolfHacker

• Like 1

Must be from the broken tee backlash when you hit those 300+ yard drives ;)

MDGolfHacker

I think it's the rocks and sticks when I'm 40 yards deep in the woods.

- Alan

• Like 1