Sign in to follow this  
Oudefart

POST MASTERS SELL-A-THON. SPRING IS HERE!

Well fellow Spys, it's time for a little spring cleaning. Now that the Masters has "officially" kicked off the golf season, I thought it might be time to share a few things gathering dust in the garage.

All items are OBO and WILLING to negotiate. Not trying to get rich, just make it fair. I've been buying and selling on eBay for a long time (ID=pgcsf). I know what things are worth, I keep items in best condition possible and I have great feedback.

As for shipping, smaller items are most likely free. Everything else, we will decide best option together and I'd prefer to split cost 50/50. If we agree on a decent price I'll send ship it free. I usually use USPS priority and it's almost always reasonable. Any thoughts/questions we'll work it out. Will ship within 48hrs of received payment.

I try very hard to describe all items as accurately as possible. I take great care of my equipment and have no problem passing it on to others to enjoy. Anything, please ask.

Please DM or email me (Oudefart) and I'll happily include more pics for any specific item. Thanks. I will do my best to honor correspondence in order received. I reserve the right to end any discussion/agreement should it get nasty (it happens, at least on eBay).

Finally, I request all transactions via PayPal. I'd prefer using Friends/Family option to avoid an fees. Thanks.

Here's the list:

-  ODYSSEY PUTTER COVER. Brand new in package.

$15 (free shipping) - SOLD

post-11891-0-49344800-1487219787.jpg

-  HOGAN APEX PLUS IRON SET

Collectors dream. These are brand new, never used. PW has a couple shots on it. Not from me, most likely the person I inherited them from.  I'm not looking to make a killing on these, but I'm not keen on giving them away either.

Make serious offer, and we'll work it out. - SOLD

post-11891-0-30080700-1487220020.jpg

post-11891-0-86698500-1487219501.jpg

post-11891-0-94103700-1487219521.jpg

post-11891-0-74240300-1487220768.jpg

- MIURA CB-202 (4-PW).

8.5+/10 - These are in great condition, LOTS of life left in them. They have expected bag chatter, however I always use iron covers on them when playing.

They have True Temper Dynamic Gold S300 shafts, everything set to Miura stated specs. 

$700 OBO

Miura CB-202 set.jpg

4-6 irons 

Miura CB-202 set 4-6.jpg

7-PW 

Miura CB-202 set 7-PW.jpg

grip 

Miura CB-202 grip.jpg

4 iron - (shows least wear)

post-11891-0-81035700-1487219928.jpg

PW - (shows most wear)

post-11891-0-84953700-1487219940.jpg

FOURTEEN WEDGES:

I have 4, one set (all "raw") and one stand alone (chrome). They're all in very nice condition with plenty of life left in the grooves.

The "raw" 52* & 56* each have a KBS Onyx wedge shaft. There is expected bag chatter. I try to detail in pictures so there are no surprises, but you'll be pleased, they're all nice. All clubs have the Fourteen grip.

$60 OBO individually, or I'll sell the "raw" set for $150 OBO

Chrome 56* -

fourteen MT28 chrome 56 back rotated.jpg

fourteen MT28 chrome 56 face II.JPG

"Raw" 56* - SOLD

fourteen MT28 raw 56 back II.JPG

fourteen MT28 raw 56 face II.jpg

"Raw" 52* - SOLD

fourteen MT28 raw 52 back II.JPG

fourteen MT28 raw 52 face.JPG

"Raw" 50* - SOLD

fourteen MT28 raw 50 back II.JPG

fourteen MT28 raw 50 face.JPG

Thanks for taking the time to look. Please, any questions just ask away.

• Like 2

Did you ever move those miuras? If not, and you've still got em, consider them sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I will think about the 56 chrome. We'll see. Tough to get rid of my magic Cleveland

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy