Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(4) TESTERS WANTED   PING i200 Irons (Apply in this thread ONLY)     Yet another product review opportunity for you fellow MyGolfSpy'ers - and this one's a honey.   We have 4 sets of PING i20

Congrats to our selected testers.....   opsimpson, shankster, mdumble21, and dang3rtown   I will reach out to you via PM shortly.     Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Strange, the thread title is changed to testers announced, we posted who they were, yet people still apply...   #attentiontodetail

Posted Images

Skyler

Utah

Nike Vapor Pro

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:srixon-small: Z765 (Project X HRZDUS Yellow 6.0 63g)

:srixon-small:  Z45 (Kuro Kage stiff flex 70g)

:srixon-small:  U65 20* (Miyazaki X-stiff)

:nike-small: VR Pro Combo 4-PW (Project X PXI 6.5)

:nike-small: Engage wedges 52* 58*

:wilson_staff_small: 8802

(4) TESTERS WANTED

i200-group.jpg

PING i200 Irons

(Apply in this thread ONLY)

Yet another product review opportunity for you fellow MyGolfSpy'ers - and this one's a honey.

We have 4 sets of PING i200 irons that need testing and reviewing by our Community Forum. Do these things really deliver on PING's promise of distance, forgiveness, control and feel in a smaller, player-focused package?

PING_i200_iron-1-e1483976194186.jpg

We want you to tell us what you think!

Please apply ONLY in this Official Application Thread by telling us the following:

First Name

Home State/Province/Country

Current Handicap

Current Iron Set

i200-4-7.jpg

We'll be announcing the 4 testers next week, so please check back. And make sure to take a look around the forums and join in the discussion. It'll only help your chances of being selected!

Bill

Atlanta, GA

Snake Eyes - DC01, stiff graphite, Tour Wrap Midsize, with 4 extra wraps in right hand

I have made custom clubs for over 15 years. These Ping irons look great with the satin finish and a blend between a players iron and a game improvement.