GolfSpy Barbajo

TESTERS ANNOUNCED: PING i200 Irons

Our Sponsors

Ben s

Illinois-north Aurora

Current set is mizuno mp30 4-p. Gap,sand and lob are scratch wedges. I'm a 5 handicap now as winter and new fatherhood took a toll on my game. When I'm on I'm scratch. I love ping and I have had my irons now for 12 years. (2005). I have been to pga superstore twice to hit them. I went to a demo day to hit them more, I've been to a fitting at pelican golf in arrowhead golf course. I simply love these and want to buy them. I got an issue though. Last year I bought a set of Taylormade Psi's 4-g. I loved them at a demo day and then I got a set after about 500 balls at the range I hate them. Faces inconsistent and hot spots all over. So I'm selling them and can't buy pings until I sell them for a reasonable price (600). They're barely used. But I digress. I'd love to test these super thoroughly and give an open and honest feedback to our community. I will donate money and participate more what ever I have to do. These are my next set for 10 years at least. Lol. I find something I love and use it until it's worn out. I want to put these to the test. I'm finicky about my clubs. They need to feel right.

I was fitted to black dot, standard length, dg x-100, 4-U. I have the ping G driver, 3 wood and 3 hybrid all with ping tour x flex for 80 and 90 gram shafts. Love Them. Ping is the best manufacturer out there with r&d second to none.

My name is Grant Dow, I live in Scottsdale Arizona and I would love to test the I200 irons. I would even pay my own way down to the fitting center at PING and document the entire process then submit that on the forum.

I currently play Titleist AP 1 Irons (5-Wedge) with Ping Tour Wedges (56-60) Odyssey two ball putter, Callaway Hybrid (19 degree), Titleist Hybrid (23 degree) and the world famous Nike Vapor Flex 440 that killed a club company.   

I'm a 5 handicap that plays once a week when I'm not out selling plumbing products.

Thank you for your consideration.

Eric

Ventura, CA USA

Ping G /4-G/ 54 & 58 Ping Glide 2.0

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Colin

Oregon 

Hdcap 8

Taylormade 2014 tour preferred CB

Last year I switched from TM to Ping driver and my driving has improved significantly.  

Nick

Seattle, Washington

Titleist 714 MB (PW-6)

Titleist 714 AP2 (5,4)

First Name: Jason

Home State/Province/Country: New Jersey U.S.A

Current Handicap: 10.4

Current Iron Set: Ping G-25 Blue dot stiff

First Name: Patrick

Home State/Province/Country: Papillion,NE

Current Handicap:12

Current Iron Set: Taylormade RSi-2 Irons

Be great to give them a go

First Name: Ryan

Home State/Province/Country: Arizona

Current Handicap: 13

Current Iron Set: G30's (pw-4)

Dave

Frankfort, KY

MIURA PP-9003

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Micah

Orlando, FL

9.9 index

TaylorMade RSi2

I currently play the Ping G driver and 3 wood and love them so I would love to try the ping irons.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy