Our Sponsors

Brian salem,or.+1 handicap.Adams forged xtd irons,rip tour shafts. plus 1 inch over 2 degrees upright. It would be a privilege to test the I200's and give you all my feedback. Looking forward to a great experience.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(4) TESTERS WANTED   PING i200 Irons (Apply in this thread ONLY)     Yet another product review opportunity for you fellow MyGolfSpy'ers - and this one's a honey.   We have 4 sets of PING i20

Congrats to our selected testers.....   opsimpson, shankster, mdumble21, and dang3rtown   I will reach out to you via PM shortly.     Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Strange, the thread title is changed to testers announced, we posted who they were, yet people still apply...   #attentiontodetail

Posted Images

First Name: Rich

Home State/Province/Country: Virginia

Current Handicap: 6

Current Iron Set: Ping ie1 4-U, CFS Distance Shaft

I have been looking at these pretty hard. I hit them every range session with different shafts. I am kinda a Ping homer, so I am familiar with the brand. I enjoy reviewing equipment, I really like fielding questions and interacting with others that are as interested in the product as I am. Thanks for the consideration.

First name Pete.

Living in New Zealand. Handicap 16.

Have always used TaylorMade equipment, irons and driver, but use a White Dragon Golf putter.

Would be interesting to evaluate the Ping irons, to see if they could improve my game, and lower my handicap. I also write a golf blog www.whitedragongolf.com

Pete twitter (160x160).jpg

Greg

Barrie, Ont , Canada

+0.4

Currently using the PXG 0811XF 5-PW, wedges Cleveland RTX3 ( 56 and 60 ) and Ping Glide ( 50 )

Driver: PingG400 LST

3wood: Cobra F9

5wood: Cobra F9

Irons: PXG 0311XF

Wedges: 50 Degree Ping Glide 2.0

58 Degree Callaway Sureout

64 Degree Callaway Sureout

Putter: Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2