Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Bradley Putters

jhellrung

Anybody played with one of these putters?  They are very cool looking and it looks like the added weight gives it some nice balance.  Not sure I will find a good reason to drop 400 on one of these, but they would be a great conversation piece and fun to have in the bag if they perform as good as they look.  The one thing I don't love is that you can see the cut on the bottom of the face where he inserts the weights. 

bradleyputters.com

Live-edge-natural-head-TM-e1487810858906.jpg

What's in the Bag:

Driver - Titleist TS2 11.5, Diamana 70 Stiff Flex

FW - Callaway Razr X 3 Wood

Rescue - Taylormade Rocketballz 4 Rescue

Irons - Callaway Apex CF19, Nippon S. Pro 1050 GH, Stiff Flex

Wedges - Titleist Vokey S4 48, 52, 56, and 60

Putter - Odyssey OWorks Marxman

Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder.

And i don't think a sawed off log has many performance enhancing features.  Heck, I'd argue that wood can vary in density and that could lead to some inconsistencies across the 'face' of the putter

novelty

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I don't even like how it looks, not for me.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

hugo-boss.jpgSilvermere-Custom-Fitting-PXG-140x140.pn

Epic Sub - Zero Driver
           Callaway XR16 - 3 Wood
          Callaway XR16 - 5 Hybrid
                     PXG 0311
             Titleist SM7 50, 55, 60
                Scotty Cameron

I've been watching these on social media - looks to be wood, with acrylic or something injected to fill the grain. The 'live edge' seems to be a newer thing that I don't like either... the original ones look good, but not sure how they would feel...

This one at least looks more normal?

IMG_9133.PNG

http://www.instagram.com/libertyballmarkers

http://www.ebay.com/usr/libertyballmarkers

I have a wooden putter from Dave Musty and it actually rolls the ball pretty darn good. Kind of a soft feel similar to the Odyssey white hot insert. Not sure how it compares to these but agree that they are a novelty. Mine is in my office simply to roll putts indoors for fun. Nice conversation piece.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

Hey guys! The live edge is definitely not for everyone. But stabilized burl wood is actually the perfect material for a putter. Hard enough for durability, but nice soft feel on the face. Low density, which means I can place lead weights in the right places for high MOI and feel. Trust me, I'm an engineer 🤓 It's definitely not a novelty putter. I've got customers shooting under par with my sticks. The Colorado Golf Blog has 30 putters, and mine is the one in his bag since he putts best with it. I've also gotten a lot better at hiding the seam, so much that golfers at the trade shows couldn't find the seam looking up close on some of the putters.

This is one of the wildest putter ideas I've seen. I hope there is a logo on the bottom that has been woodburned in, because that would give it a little more character.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

This is one of the wildest putter ideas I've seen. I hope there is a logo on the bottom that has been woodburned in, because that would give it a little more character.

I wonder if people trolled Scotty Cameron like this when he was making his start.

I think these are very cool looking. If they putt as good as they look then it is a great throwback to another era of golf with a modern twist.

Sent from my VS987 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

What's in the Bag:

I wonder if people trolled Scotty Cameron like this when he was making his start.

I think these are very cool looking. If they putt as good as they look then it is a great throwback to another era of golf with a modern twist.

I'm not trolling, I was being honest. I genuinely think it's unique looking putter, and nothing against those who use it. I was just stating that the woodburning logo would be a cool added feature.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

I've seen these pop up on instagram, Oregon company if I remember right. The look is truly unique. With that price I'd have to roll one and it'd have to be a head shape I want.

On the other hand good to see something other than a clone of another putter manufacturer

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub zero, ventus black 7x

Fairway:     Still looking!

Irons:         :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     Miura K Grinds

Putter:       Evnroll 1.2 blade

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV

I'm not trolling, I was being honest. I genuinely think it's unique looking putter, and nothing against those who use it. I was just stating that the woodburning logo would be a cool added feature.

Thanks man! Here's an article with a picture of the bottom of that putter. http://www.golf.com/equipment/2017/01/24/live-blog-pga-merchandise-show. I also now have a branding tool for the bottom of all my putters. Check em out on my instagram page! www.instagram.com/bradleyputters.

I've seen these pop up on instagram, Oregon company if I remember right. The look is truly unique. With that price I'd have to roll one and it'd have to be a head shape I want.

On the other hand good to see something other than a clone of another putter manufacturer

We make a lot of different head shapes, so there's a good chance there's one you'll like! Check em out on bradleyputters.com/shop/custom. As far as rolling one before buying it, talk to your nearest country club and I'll send them a demo club. You've got to roll it to believe it!

My bad. These do in fact have wood burned logos on the bottom. 😎

What's in the Bag:

I was not trolling the maker just giving my opinion as I own a wood putter from a different maker. I had it made and bought it specifically for my office but noted that it does roll the ball well. For fairness own about 100 putters that I would consider a novelty for me.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

• 3 weeks later...

Not for me but a very neat idea all the same.

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

Archived