Sign in to follow this  
GolfSpy Barbajo

Cobra-Puma Teams Up To Benefit Folds of Honor With New Apparel

Our Sponsors

From today's InBox -- Cobra Puma teaming up to benefit one of my favorite charities...

COBRA PUMA GOLF ANNOUNCES NEW COLLABORATION WITH

VOLITION AMERICA BENEFITTING THE FOLDS OF HONOR FOUNDATION

New PUMA Golf + Volition America Collection Celebrates American Pride with Style

for On and Off Course Wear

As we approach Memorial Day, we can't help but think of the brave men and women who sacrifice in service to our country. In support of these courageous men and women, PUMA Golf has partnered with Volition America to launch theVolition America Golf Collection, giving golf enthusiasts the opportunity to Wear the Colors of Freedom and support the Folds of Honor Foundation.

This year, as the Folds of Honor Foundation, a non-profit dedicated to assisting the families of America's fallen and disabled service-members, is celebrating its 10th anniversary, PUMA Golf is proud to support their efforts and help honor that decade of commitment.

The Volition America Golf Collection, a patriotic ensemble of products, marries the best of PUMA Golf's cutting-edge apparel and footwear technologies and styles with Volition America's focus on patriotism and all things, red, white and blue.  A portion of proceeds from the sales of this Golf Collection will be donated to Folds of Honor to fund educational scholarships for families of fallen and critically-injured military men and women. 

Drop one of the Volition America Collection launches at retail and on our website on May 15th and features men's women's and children's apparel, accessories and footwear that are perfect for showcasing your national pride on and off the course. 

“The Volition + PUMA collaboration showcases a new, cool way to wear the flag and celebrate our nation,” said Bob Philion, President & CEO, COBRA PUMA GOLF. “The red, white and blue, Americana look hasn't really been seen in the golf space, and we are excited to provide golfers the opportunity to support the troops and say ‘I'm proud to be an American,' by rocking our stylish, performance-ready Volition America + PUMA apparel.”

image003.jpg

17PUMA_PR-SOCIAL_Shoe-Volition.jpg

17PUMA_PR-SOCIAL_ShoeMacro-Volition.jpg

17PUMA_PR-SOCIAL_Hanging-Volition.jpg

17PUMA_PR-SOCIAL_Macro-Volition.jpg

021559 02.jpg

575153 01.jpg

575154 01.jpg

575155 01.jpg

• Like 3

Very Cool.  Already a big Puma Fan, and have a pair of the Sports, but adding a pair with BOA supporting FOH...is very appealing. 

• Like 2

great cause, may need to pick up a polo when they come out

• Like 1

I will mark May 15th down in the calendar for sure

• Like 1

Very very cool. Very good cause too! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Wow that's awesome!

MDGolfHacker

• Like 1

Giving this a bump - only a week to go until these drop on the CobraPUMA website. 

That polo is killer, and hopefully they'll have a wider selection once it drops.

• Like 2

Giving this a bump - only a week to go until these drop on the CobraPUMA website.

That polo is killer, and hopefully they'll have a wider selection once it drops.

agreed, that white polo is so awesome. I'm not a big camo fan, but that digital camo bag they had on IG was pretty sweet

Wanted to bump this -- the products go live today and the cause is a great one!  Folds of Honor does some amazing work - we blogged about it last year....

https://www.mygolfspy.com/folds-of-honor-golf-with-a-purpose/

• Like 2

Good bump Barba!

I need help guys. Which color? I do not require any additional assistance from the "just get both" crowd.

IMG_1998.PNG

IMG_1999.PNG

• Like 1

Good bump Barba!

I need help guys. Which color? I do not require any additional assistance from the "just get both" crowd.

attachicon.gifIMG_1998.PNG

attachicon.gifIMG_1999.PNG

Partial to the red, white and blue myself...

• Like 1

Those shoes don't exactly ring my bell however that camo shirt is hotter than a two dollar pistol!  Great cause for sure. 

• Like 1

Those shoes don't exactly ring my bell however that camo shirt is hotter than a two dollar pistol!  Great cause for sure. 

Just ordered the blue camo shirt - will probably get a pair of shoes too, once payday comes.  Such a good cause!

• Like 1

Just ordered the blue camo shirt - will probably get a pair of shoes too, once payday comes. Such a good cause!

Absolutely!