My steal of the day

SargeDesign

Walked into Play it Again Sports today...I wasn't even going to go but my wife dragged me out of the house and I made her take me so that I could at least enjoy PART of the trip.

Walked over to the wedge rack like I always do and find a Ping i3 black dot gap wedge to match my set perfectly...for $19! I hadn't found one that went for less than $50 on eBay. Not only that I rummaged through the thousands of used golf balls and found a dozen tour-caliber balls in great condition for $6. After tax I walked out of the store paying $28 for a gap wedge + 12 good golf balls. (Pro V1, Penta, Bridgestone B-330, etc).

I am a happy dude today.

SARGE BLOG: Helping people win the internet since the day I started helping people win the internet.

I was in my local Play it Again today as well... I've never actually been in there, and I was surprised at the amount and great prices on the golf stuff... a couple CG10 wedges for $15, Ping Anser putter for $39, 3 woods for $39... I may need to go back again when my wife isn't with me, and won't have anything to say about it...

Definitely some good stuff though...

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

Also watch for their sales. They will have 50% off sales on all of their used clubs.

Good deals, all... Compromise is a valuable tool in a marriage, right Sarge? LOL- I do that same thing: "Sure, hun, we can go to that "fabric store who's name I forget" so long as I can go to Dunham's, MC Sport, or wherever. Sounds like I should check our local Play It Again, as well...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived