Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Whitefish Montana Advice

Samson

Hey folks,

I am heading to Whitefish by way of Calgary, Alberta - and have been given permission by the better half to get a couple rounds in. I have never been and was hoping anyone who has could recommend a course in the area. I have done a bit of research but would prefer to trust the opinions of the MGS crowd.

Thanks!

Sam

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Hey folks,

I am heading to Whitefish by way of Calgary, Alberta - and have been given permission by the better half to get a couple rounds in. I have never been and was hoping anyone who has could recommend a course in the area. I have done a bit of research but would prefer to trust the opinions of the MGS crowd.

Thanks!

Sam

Good luck. That's a beautiful area! Didn't play golf but drove through.

- Al

My wife and I spent a week there several years ago. We visited a friend who lives there and played golf with her. I'll catch her on Facebook and ask what courses we played. I forget

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

My wife and I spent a week there several years ago. We visited a friend who lives there and played golf with her. I'll catch her on Facebook and ask what courses we played. I forget

Thanks for that!

Thanks for that!

Ok I chatted with my friend from Whitefish and she reminded me we played at Whitefish Golf Course.  There are two 18 hole courses one is the South course and the other the North.  Beautiful courses is putting it mildly. The tall spruce / fir trees around the course are beautiful and frame the holes nicely.

She also mentioned Northern Pines and Meadowlark which are both popular courses. 

You will LOVE the town of Whitefish!  Beautiful and charming little town with lots to see and do.  If you get a chance take the tour of Glacier National Park which is nearby.  My wife and I took the bus up Pike's Peak and the scenery will knock ya socks off.  Plus we took a helicopter ride over the park and the views are breath taking to say the least.  Have a great time and I wish we were joining you as it's a trip you will not forget.

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Archived