TESTERS WANTED! ×

Custom single length irons

Mizuno2

So I've been thinking a lot about the idea of single length irons. I saw a post on another site about someone doing it to the same irons that I have just that I would do it for 3-9. Here is the set that someone else did

IMG_0814.JPG

IMG_0815.JPGIMG_0816.JPG

I would do it for 8 iron length. I also love the raw look on them. I will have to get them stripped which I will do myself. I will have to get new shafts which I don't know what to get. I need to get new ferrules and grips and they Must match! I will also have to get them lie and loft adjusted as well as getting them to weigh the same.

I know this will be a bit of a process but I am determining on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver- Mizuno jpx Ez 9.5(set to low) with Matrix Red tie limited edition masters green with multicompound red platinum 44.5" f3 wood- Adams tight lies 16* Mitsubishi rayon fubuki x flex3-9 irons- Mizuno T-zoid pro irons s300 w sensicores47*, 56* Mizuno s5 wedge white satinPutter- odyssey #9 pro with super stroke 3.0All other clubs have different coloured multi compounds

I'm really interested in one length stuff. But I don't want big clunkers. These look like they'd fit the bill. Next set will be Blades again. Keep us posted.

Yes I will for sure

Driver- Mizuno jpx Ez 9.5(set to low) with Matrix Red tie limited edition masters green with multicompound red platinum 44.5" f3 wood- Adams tight lies 16* Mitsubishi rayon fubuki x flex3-9 irons- Mizuno T-zoid pro irons s300 w sensicores47*, 56* Mizuno s5 wedge white satinPutter- odyssey #9 pro with super stroke 3.0All other clubs have different coloured multi compounds

Archived