TESTERS WANTED! ×

broke two clubs on back to back holes.....

The hosel sharp edge caused the break - the sharp edge needs to be rounded - there are ferrules with a slight extension into the hosel to allow the shaft to have room to flex.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• 2 months later...

#TheWorst. I broke two clubs same fashion however mine were back to back rounds. First was the Callaway Apex UT 2i, then the most disappointing was my Titleist 915 D3 driver in the middle of a tournament! Good thing the pro was cool and let me borrow a shaft from the fitting cart for rest of round was on fire and shot a 68 so was grateful for the loaner. However, your reasons could be similar to mine. The 2i was no a flex weaker than it should have been and the torque through Impact over time just broke the shaft down which eventually led to the break. Was a KBS Tour S. All other Sticks are TT X100s. The driver shaft I'm thinking same thing but was an Aldila Rip Alpha 65g X flex so contacted Titleist and they are going to replace shaft free of charge through local club pro. I feel your pain worst thing to happen in middle of round! Nonetheless back to back holes

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I have a tip that can take five strokes off anyone's golf game: It's called an eraser. ~Arnie

One of my friends had three irons break on him in 9 holes. Good thing he didn't play 18...

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

Archived