mwcolby

New Golfer from MN

Our Sponsors

Hi everyone!  Love the idea of my golf spy...cool website with lots of "real" information.

If anyone is looking to play and is in MN or travels here, shoot me a note and we'll go play.  I'm in the SW Metro area and play all around.

My favorite track in MN is Deacon's Lodge, but locally I enjoy Minnesota Valley (home track), Meadows at Mystic, Legends, Wilds, Stonebrooke, Edinburugh, Baker...really not a bad course anywhere...I just love to play.

• Like 5

Welcome, I just joined the other day, pretty cool place

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Nice intro! Glad to meet ya from the UP eh!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Welcome, mate!

welcome aboard, lots of other MN guys on here (not me)

• Like 1

Hi everyone!  Love the idea of my golf spy...cool website with lots of "real" information.

If anyone is looking to play and is in MN or travels here, shoot me a note and we'll go play.  I'm in the SW Metro area and play all around.

My favorite track in MN is Deacon's Lodge, but locally I enjoy Minnesota Valley (home track), Meadows at Mystic, Legends, Wilds, Stonebrooke, Edinburugh, Baker...really not a bad course anywhere...I just love to play.

Greetings from Prior Lake -- you mentioned several of my favorite tracks - I live about 10 minutes from the Wilds/Meadows. Play a lot at Stonebrooke and Crystal Lake.  Usually play during the week - the weekend pass from She Who Must Be Obeyed are hard to come by ;-)

• Like 4

Welcome aboard!

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest!  Glad you joined us.

Happy you could join us, enjoy the forums and have fun!

Meadows is so pure. One of my favorite I've ever played, also enjoy Minnesota Valley. Learned the game on Stonebrooke/Water's Edge.  

Welcome!

Greetings from Prior Lake -- you mentioned several of my favorite tracks - I live about 10 minutes from the Wilds/Meadows. Play a lot at Stonebrooke and Crystal Lake. Usually play during the week - the weekend pass from She Who Must Be Obeyed are hard to come by ;-)

Seeing a lot of lakers on here, I'm from Shakopee myself.

• Like 2

Seeing a lot of lakers on here, I'm from Shakopee myself.

Need. Stonebrooke, Crystal Lake or Wilds get together!

• Like 2