Our Sponsors

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another week and another group of testers to announce.  Thanks to everyone that applied for this opportunity and let's congratulate our chosen two.   Aotearoe_Brad will be testing the Cobra ONE Leng

(2) TESTERS WANTED     Cobra F7 One Length/Variable Length Irons       Here's the latest product review opportunity for you, my fellow GolfSpies. This week we're featuring what may be the most

Man, no entries in 21 hours and I'm over here hitting refresh since yesterday for the announcement lol     Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Posted Images

Kent

North Carolina

Callaway Apex

Variable

In a league at work and spend extensive time on range. Journalism major so feel very comfortable with the commitment to a thorough, meaning review. Kind of been dealing with some buyer's remorse with my current set so would love the opportunity. Thanks for the chance!

Sent from my Pixel XL using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Name: Ryan

Province: Alberta

Handicap: 15

Current irons: 716 AP2

One Length!!!

At the beginning of last season I was looking for a new set of irons and was considering getting a set of one length irons fitted for me. Interesting concept which I think Cobra had the right ideas about not just making every club the exact same and just gluing a 7 iron shaft into a set of heads.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Sent from my E6853 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Awesome opportunity!  I hit the one length irons a couple months ago at PGASS and have really wanted to try them out on the course.

First Name: Cace

Home State/Province: Arkansas

Current Handicap: 12

Current Iron Set: Cobra Fly Z+ (4-PW)

One length or Variable: One Length

Been waiting for this, I am in pick me.

Name: Alekz Garcia (Roma)

Home state and city: Mcallen, TX

Current Handicap:15.8

Current iron: Ben Hogan Ptx

Variable

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Jeff

Texas

2014 callaway apex pro combos

One length

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver- Callaway 815 Big Bertha Alpha Double Black Diamond

3 Wood- Callaway 815 Big Berth Alpha

3 -5 Hybrids Callaway Apex

6-PW- 2014 Callaway Apex Pro

50,54, 58 Wedges- Callaway MD3

Putter- SeeMore FGP

Ball- Kirkland Signature and Snell MTB

I like to Demo and Review the Cobra F7 One in lefty. You know there is plenty of lefty clubs that need testing.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

WITB Cobra F9 Speed Back w/Fujikura Atmos x70 black, Cobra 🐍 Fly Z Pro Irons 4-PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60.04L(thanks MGS for the lesson), Ping Ketsch Putter, Ping Pioneer Bag, Tri Swivel II Cart.