I don't see where Season 2 will help me, as I bought the Triton, Season 1 Winner and it has kicked my other drivers out of the bag!

Seriously, the Triton from Season 1 is so good that I just can't imagine what the next Winner will do.

I love my Triton!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 6

I don't see where Season 2 will help me, as I bought the Triton, Season 1 Winner and it has kicked my other drivers out of the bag!

Seriously, the Triton from Season 1 is so good that I just can't imagine what the next Winner will do.

I love my Triton!

Well what if I guarantee that my new driver design called Poseidon (get the tie in ;)) can get another 10 yards and comes with a water bottle (another tie in) ha ha ha..

MDGolfHacker

• Like 2

Well what if I guarantee that my new driver designed called Poseidon (get the tie in ;)) can get another 10 yards and comes with a water bottle (another tie in) ha ha ha..

MDGolfHacker

I'm in!

Looking forward to it! Loved seeing all the different concepts even if some really weren't that good or well thought out.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I'm just gonna add a fin to this, paint it gold and send it in. BOOM!!! 473 YARDS!!! BOOM!!! DRIVER SEASON 2 CHAMPION!!!

0abf79_afb7aa857035416c81edf5ec119c310f.

• Like 3

My normal drives have been 195-210, UNTIL I acquired the Wilson Staff Triton.....now I am 210-220, with several 230's and my longest has been 251! I love my Triton, the most adjustable driver on the market!

• Like 2