Golfing Youtubers

Smalls1588

Panera, you mean the radio thing on the internet?

I think he meant the rock group from the 80s or was it the car from the 70s? Ha ha ha

MDGolfHacker

• Like 1

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :cobra-small: F8 9.5° Project X Even Flow Blue 65g shaft 

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 5W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Hybrid: :titelist-small: 816H2 19°

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1X

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro

Social Media:

Facebook:   md golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Currently Testing:  2021:titelist-small: T200's (https://forum.mygolfspy.com/tests/19-test-in-progress-titleist-t-series-irons/?do=findReview&review=38)

Is Panera not the best thing ever or what

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

We haven't met, but I can tell you are a man of great intelligence and great taste..LOL   I literately eat at least 9 meals a week at Panera.   I've been going to same near home every morning M-S  for the last 12 years.  I'm generally there when the doors open and they have my order waiting for me and before I even get to the cashier, if someone is sitting at "my table" welll....let's just say that hasn't happened in quite a while...LOL

Then take out for dinner at least twice a week, and lunch at least once a week.   If they had any sort of decent rewards program, I'd pretty much have a lifetime supply of bagels by now..HA

I believe that's Carolina Golfer 2's second home ;)

MDGolfHacker

Pretty much, I still go despite the fact I got runover in the parking lot once about 3 years ago...HA

• Like 2

:titelist-small: TSi1 Aldila Ascent 40G shaft

:titelist-small: TSi2 18 FW with GD AD IZ 6 Shaft

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 and 23 degree hybrids Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T300 5-P Tensei  R flex shaft 1/4 long 

:titelist-small: SM8 48F/54/58 D Grinds 

:ping-small: Tyne 4 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

Dag namnit I want a sandwich now. Anyone ever been to Sea Star on Chincoteague Island? Theeeee best sandwiches.

Only golf related media I watch on YouTube is equipment and highlights. I've screwed my swing up pretty bad in the past trying YouTube golf self help so now I won't even look at those, but I'll never say that they can't help someone somewhere, it just won't be me is all. I don't really have any negative feelings for the "golftubers", heck my Coach has 2 videos on there, but I don't use them personally because I need the interaction and feedback I get from my Coach at our lessons.

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

• 1 month later...

Golfholics is a nice one if you have need seen them, they are super cool guys with amazing editing! They also play some really nice courses. They make you want to go out and play golf again! If you haven't seen them it's definitely worth checking out!

We haven't met, but I can tell you are a man of great intelligence and great taste..LOL I literately eat at least 9 meals a week at Panera. I've been going to same near home every morning M-S for the last 12 years. I'm generally there when the doors open and they have my order waiting for me and before I even get to the cashier, if someone is sitting at "my table" welll....let's just say that hasn't happened in quite a while...LOL

Then take out for dinner at least twice a week, and lunch at least once a week. If they had any sort of decent rewards program, I'd pretty much have a lifetime supply of bagels by now..HA

Pretty much, I still go despite the fact I got runover in the parking lot once about 3 years ago...HA

I've gone to Panera once, and that was quite enough, the food was, eh, and the service was horrible.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind