Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Titleist Introduces New Players Collection Stand Bags

From today's InBox...

Titleist Introduces New
Players Collection Stand Bags

Players 4, Players 5, Players 5 StaDry and Players 14 Models Now Available in Golf Shops Worldwide

FAIRHAVEN, Mass. (May 3, 2017) â€“ The new Titleist Players Collection line of stand bags, now available in golf shops worldwide, has been thoughtfully designed with special focus on the performance requirements of the dedicated golfer. Featuring new lightweight designs with advanced stand and strap systems, the Players Collection combines proprietary engineering with premium materials to deliver the Titleist brand promise of innovation, performance and quality excellence. 

471903.jpg

The Titleist Players Collection includes the Players 4Players 5 and Players 14 stand bag models, identified by organizational preference in 4-way, 5-way and 14-way top-cuff configurations. A Players 5 StaDry model is also available for golfers seeking advanced waterproof protection. 

Designed in-house by the Titleist Golf Gear team and manufactured using proprietary components for ultimate durability, every bag in the new Players Collection incorporates features and design elements that have been validated by dedicated golfers of all levels. 

WHAT GOLFERS ARE SAYING… 

• Charlie Rymer (Professional Golfer, Golf Channel personality): “You can tell the Titleist Players Collection was designed by golfers and it shows in the details. I love the ability to adjust the strap to a single when I have a caddie, or double it up when I am walking. The stand system has great balance and stability when I carry, and also has a great fit for when I need to put my bag on a cart. This bag has everything covered right down to the protective valuables pouch and cell phone pocket.” 

• Michael Breed (PGA Golf Professional, Host of Golf Channel's “The Golf Fix”): “I love to walk when I play at home and the Titleist Players stand bag is among the most efficient and stable that I have ever carried. It balances the clubs properly and has the right number of pockets for all your needs. And, most important for avid walkers, it is lightweight so you are not fatigued when you come off the course.”

471904.jpg

PLAYERS COLLECTION PERFORMANCE FEATURES: Each of the four models in the Players Collection provides golfer-validated performance and quality through advanced stand bag engineering and materials: 

• New performance stand system engineered for superior stability 
• Double-to-single convertible strap system with quick-release buckles
• Premium cushioning foam strap for ease of use and comfort
• A protective and waterproof valuables pocket  

471905.jpg

FOUR NEW MODELS: 

• Players 4 – The lightest bag in the collection, the Players 4 promotes durable and lightweight engineering for the dedicated golfer, with a 4-way top-cuff. Available in twelve color combinations. 

• Players 5 – With an optimal blend of organization and lightweight engineering, the new Players 5 provides a combination of comfort and structure with its 5-way top cuff. Available in nine color combinations. 

• Players 5 StaDry – The Players 5 StaDry offers the same performance features as the Players 5 but with advanced StaDry waterproof technology, featuring a high performance waterproof seam-sealed construction. Available in four color combinations. 

• Players 14 – The new Players 14 stand bag delivers organization, storage and performance through a lightweight engineered design with a full-length divider for maximum club protection and a 3-way handle surrounding the 14-way top-cuff. Available in seven color combinations.   

Titlest_Players5_StandBag.jpg

PRICE AND AVAILABILITY: Titleist Players Collection stand bags are now available worldwide through Titleist authorized golf shops. 

• Players 4 Stand Bag ($195 MSRP) 
• Players 5 Stand Bag ($220 MSRP) 
• Players 5 StaDry Stand Bag ($255 MSRP) 
• Players 14 Stand Bag ($235 MSRP) 

(Note: Prices listed are U.S. only. For pricing in other regions, please visit the local Titleist website.)

ON THE WEB: www.titleist.com/golf-gear/bags

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

I don't need another bag, i don't need another bag  :rolleyes:

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

These I really like! My Wilson Nexus is just fine though... I think lol

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

I have interest as my Wilson SB is getting a little dinghy looking. Nice looking bags to me.

If that's a pic of Charlie Rymer he needs two things. A tan and a strap for his bag.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

nice looking bags, but love my SM C130

Driver:    :honma:TR20 10.5*

Hybrids:   :callaway-small: Epic SuperHybrid 3 18*   Epic 4h 23*   

Irons:    :mizuno-small:JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:CBX2 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :EVNROLL:EV8

Ball:    :bridgestone-small:Tour BXS

(What I believe to be poignant edits...)

WHAT GOLFERS ARE SAYING… (What Titleist Staffers Are Saying)

• Charlie Rymer (Titleist Staff Member): “This bag has everything covered right down to the the celebrity endorsements.” 

• Michael Breed (Titleist Staff Member / Tireless Self Promoter): “I love to talk."

PXG___0811 X 9* - Mitsubishi Diamana s60 Limited X
Cobra___S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
Adams___XTD Forged 3i - Matrix Ozik Program F15 120 S
Adams___CMB 4-PW - Matrix Ozik Program F15 120 S
KZG___Tri-Tour 50.08__54.10__58.12 - Accra iCWT 2.0-95i S
Nike___Method Converge B1-01 (copper insert)
Maxfli___'23 Tour X
"The most important shot in golf is the next one“

We just got one of these in for a customer, and it is amazing.. This is a win for Titleist.  I am not a huge fan of the color options, but whatever...  This looks to be the frontrunner to replace my nearly 12 year old carry bag.

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

Mmmmmmm... Titleist bag... Mmm

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

All jokes aside this does look like quite a nice bag, little pricey though. 

Driver- Taylormade M2 9.5 degree 2016 (Fujikara Pro60 S)

Fairway Wood- Taylormade Aeroburner TP (Oban Revenge 65 S)

Hybrid- Ping G 3 Hybrid (Alta 70 X)

Driving Iron- Taylormade Tour Preffered UDI 3 (KBS Tour V)

Irons- 4-PW Mizuno MP64 (Dynamic Gold S300) Standard length/3 degrees upright

Wedges- Titleist Vokey SM5 52 F12,56 F14

Putter- Titleist Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2.5 Silver Mist edition 

Ball- Prov1X 

All jokes aside this does look like quite a nice bag, little pricey though. 

I do not think it is any more pricey than some of the Sun Mountain bags though

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

(What I believe to be poignant edits...)

WHAT GOLFERS ARE SAYING… (What Titleist Staffers Are Saying)

• Charlie Rymer (Titleist Staff Member): “This bag has everything covered right down to the the celebrity endorsements.” 

• Michael Breed (Titleist Staff Member / Tireless Self Promoter): “I love to talk."

To add to yours---

Rymer--- I liked it because they gave me a new one and besides they gave me a gift certificate to a all you can eat buffet

Breed---- Hey I will say anything besides they sponsor my show---- LETS SELL THIS!!! so maybe I can get more money and free goodies. I am back breathing now since they are not selling Kirkland balls any more

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Those are great looking bags. I'm pretty darn picky with walking bags, I've carried Ping Hoofers since high school but those are great looking bags!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

<p>Knoxville, TN 8 Hdcp PXG 0811  10.59deg loft Ping G25 3 wood Titleist 2i rescue Ping I irons +1 upright Vokey Sm5 52, 56, OdysseyRed 2Ball Fang with 1.0 super stroke</p>

I'm not buying anything just because Rymer or Breed says it's great.  It may be great and it's a nice looking bag, but I just bought a Wilson Staff Nexus carry bag and love it.  I'm not going to carry it on the course, but I do carry it to/from the car and practice area.  Bonus... It fits my SM MicroCart perfectly!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I've always carried but switched to a push cart last year b/c plantar fasciitis was killing me when I walked. So now the biggest priority is "how flat will the bottom sit on the push cart?" If it kicks out at all because of the stand design it's a no go

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 10.5 *NEW* Fujikura Pro Green 65 X

:callaway-small: Rogue 15 degree Evnflow Blue 6.5

Back in the Bag :srixon-small: Z765 4-G Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

:vokey-small: 54 and 60

:bobby-grace-1: Amazing Grace Ass Kicker

I think these look sharp. Like the black, white, and red one.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:cleveland-small: Launcher HB Driver 10.5* | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 5W | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 3H and 4H | :cleveland-small: Launcher CBX Irons 5-PW | :cleveland-small: CBX Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* | :cleveland-small: TFI 2135 Cero Putter | :srixon-small: Q Star Balls

I like them. But for some reason I never feel like I'm good enough to have a titleist bag.

Or maybe it's the preconceived douchiness lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." John 20:29

WITB:

Driver:   2017 M2 
3/5 Woods:  2014 Big Bertha 
4/5 Hybrids:  Mashie+ 
Irons:  Apex CF16 6-PW w/Recoil 110
Wedges:  RTX3 MB 48/54/58
Putter:  White Hot Pro #3 w/SS 2.0
Ball: â€‹Z-Star Yellow

I like the new look, in the market for a stand bag so maybe this would need to be looked at.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

I have the 2016 4up Stadry and I love it. Looks pretty similar to the new stuff and the stadry tech is the same. The bag is well built, super light and totally water proof. The only issue I have with mine is that it's so light, the bottom doesn't counterweight the bag enough so I have to support the heads of my clubs while I walk or they will gradually work their way out.

Driver:  :ping-small:  G 10.5* W/Tour Stiff 65g Ping Shaft   

Fairway Woods:  :cobra-small:  Cobra F6 13.5*, F6 Baffler 16*  

Irons: Split Set-  :ping-small: i200 3i - 7i ,  :benhogan-small: Ft Worth 15s, 8 (36), 9 (40), PW (44) 

Wedges: :benhogan-small:  TK, 52* & 56*

Putter:  :ping-small: Sigma G Kushin 

Bag:  :ping-small: Hoofer 5way

Balls:  :taylormade-small: TP5/X

Archived