sixcat

What are you listening to?

I love this woman.... and her music. This is my chill out music. I'd love to see her live some day.

Chris Wilson, a local Aussie Blues legend who died a few weeks ago. Saw him live many times, a great live performer who seemed to always be thankful to his audience for letting him perform. We were always more than happy to indulge him. RIP.

• Like 1

I just got tickets to see Nick Lowe, the Jesus of Cool, backed up by Los Straightjackets.  I'll be listening to this a bit, both the old and the new:

• Like 1

This guy might be one of the best guitar players on the planet.

You might like this one too. Tommy is a magician.

• Like 1

My favorite band and favorite song from them. Jason on drums. There will never be another Zeppelin.

• Like 2

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Saw Neal Schon Journey Through Time last night in Oakland. Awesome to see Gregg Rolie behind the Hammond B3.

https://youtu.be/dMc9YMQ_3QQ

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last Saturday night I was listening to the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, live. They played a sensational show. The conditions were red hot too. It was an outdoor show, 20,000 people there and it was over 100F during the afternoon. By the time they came on the temperature had dropped to a relatively comfortable 90.

Had a great night, went with my wife and daughter and a great mate, his wife and one of his sons. Our kids had just finished "O-week" at University, my mate and I have been friends since our O-week in 1987. A nice bit of symmetry.

• Like 2

James Taylor, Christopher Cross, Jim Croce, Loggins and Messina, Little River Band, Ambrosia, Orleans, Seals and Croft, Dave Loggins etc on a playlist created on Spotify :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna be listening to a little Garth Brooks in about 3 minutes, according to the countdown.

0420192030_HDR-01.jpeg

• Like 3