sixcat

What are you listening to?

Our Sponsors

14 minutes ago, HardcoreLooper said:

Piebald - holy crap.  I can't believe that was 20 years ago now.

Yup. Being in MA I saw them a lot around the Lemons/Blinds era, usually playing shows with Converge. Great times. 

• Like 1

Ever since Neil Peart passed away I’ve been listening to Rush live shows.

IMG_3434.JPG

• Like 3

Sipping on some good Bourbon and listening to one of my all time favorite players.

• Like 2

No matter what you might think personally about this guy.....................he was an extraordinay guitar player.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, silver & black said:

No matter what you might think personally about this guy.....................he was an extraordinay guitar player.

I always liked his playing.  Actually sounds very much like my sister-in-law playing many years ago when she had an all girl band called "Betty Rocker" that toured Canada.  

• Like 2

I never knew what a complete musician he truly was. One of the best guitar players and arguably, one of music’s better songwriters.

So we turned off the sound for last night’s halftime show (no comment) and listened to our favorite former Super Bowl halftimers - As a former and I suppose always pro trumpet player my fave was Al Hirt

But Prince remains a ridiculously under rated musician and he did of need to poll dance TK earn that status.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

sippin on some good bourbon and listening to Justin. This dude can just flat out play.

• Like 1

A little Tool "Descending" for breakfast

the more I practice, the luckier I seem to get..

Edited by azstu324
  • Like 2

... What a breakfast azstu! I saw TOOL a few years ago at the Rosemont Horizon in Chicago and it was one of the worst concert experiences of my life. Accoustics were atrocious and sound was just garbled noise. Thankfully I got to see them again this past fall at the United Center and it was one of the best concert experiences of my life with excellent acoustics. 👍

• Like 2

Listening to "Doctor Doctor" by the Radiators.

• Like 1

Once again..... a little Bourbon and ......... BB Chung King and the Buddah Heads.

Edited by silver & black

A little Irish (Bushmills Black Bush) on this Corona Virus St. Pattie's Day (evening). .. and anthony Gomes.

• Like 1

Live stream of Dropkick Murphys Patrick’s day. My buddy Lee plays Bagpipes and Tin Whistle for the band. Happy Patrick’s day everyone ☘️

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Live stream of Dropkick Murphys Patrick’s day. My buddy Lee plays Bagpipes and Tin Whistle for the band. Happy Patrick’s day everyone emoji4.png☘️emoji482.png

Came in here to post the same thing 😄

• Like 2

If you are a country/southern rock fan, you need to check these guys out. Damn good band.

• Like 2